'To The Shoreline'
'Eleven'
'1979'
'The Deeper Cut'
'Mortar Grind'
'Through The Distance'
'The Physics Of Gridlock'
'End Credits'

Road Salt Two is scheduled for an October 11th release date in North America and a September 26th release date in Europe via InsideOut Music.

Last edited by a moderator:
From http://www.bravewords.com/news/169793

Sweden's PAIN OF SALVATION releasee their Road Salt Two album on September 26th in Europe. The album will be available on October 11th in North America via InsideOutMusic.

Pain Of Salvation recently appeared on the Nyhetsmorgon program via the national Swedish TV channel TV4, performing two brand new songs off Road Salt Two live. Check out the footage below:
Through The Distance

Amazing album. Might be my favorite PoS release so far, just because of how consistent it is.

Road Salt One was awesome, this was a nice step up. Definitely the best of the last 3 albums. The slower songs on this album are just....:cry:

Amazing album. Might be my favorite PoS release so far, just because of how consistent it is.

Consistent is absolutely right with this one. I wanted to say I liked it better than BE, but the high points never quite reach "Iter Impius" or "Martius/Nauticus II".

The embeds are dead now, fyi.

:(

Edit: Managed to find one still up on youtube.... Brutal. Unbelievable how one band can make a brilliant masterpiece like Remedy Lane and then in less time than Queensrÿche put out something of which I can't even finish a 2 minute preview.

Edit 2: Found the whole (?) album on youtube and listening to more, hoping to Gandalf that it was just one song that rubbed me the wrong way.

Edit 3: Okay.. they reeled me back in. The Deeper Cut is actually pretty cool. I never want to hear "Softly She Cries" again, for the rest of my life. Ever. Srsly.