Post office

Sorry, The only relative Im related to is Steve Macchio Brother of Ralph, ( the Karate Kid)My first cousin married Steve about 10 yrs ago.. Ralph is 4 yrs older.....(and Bankrupped)..........:loco:(Ralph is pretty nasty these days) no work...He came to the wedding with some blonde bimbo....personnelly I dont even think she had a dress on It looked like someone painted it on her..

Me first, Theres tons of work around my house first, Even thought related thru marriage family first , Nothing personnel... :)

I sympathize with their overworked/underpaid employees, but holy balls do I loathe going to the post office.
People hate waiting in line (3 windows and only 1 is ever open) and they take it out on the employees, who then take it out on the customers...just a miserable place where I'm from. Can't speak for V-town though.

I worked in the Bethpage Long Island N.Y. Post Office when I was 16 ( Helping out my uncle who paid me under the table because I wasnt old enuff And I didnt have the civil service test, during the summer from june-august in 1969...It sucked and my 18 yr old brother went to woodstock & my parents wont let me go because I was 16............:mad::mad: My brother still to this day cant figure out how he made it back home.:loco::kickass::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

Sorry, The only relative Im related to is Steve Macchio Brother of Ralph, ( the Karate Kid)My first cousin married Steve about 10 yrs ago.. Ralph is 4 yrs older.....(and Bankrupped)..........:loco:(Ralph is pretty nasty these days) .

And look what happened to "grasshopper"

:bah::Smug: 3 times at rehab didnt help either for Ralph.. Steve M. lives in a friggin manson in Dix Hills L.I. N.Y. (Sells Insurance).....One of their closets is the size of my master bedroom for god sakes.......:heh:

remember that's your tax dollars at work[or not work]
they must get their employees from the MVA;or viceversa
there are four stalls at the Fort Detrick Post office
at 8:30 four employees sign in, one at each stall, and then three of them take a break

if it wasn't for the hot pants mail carrier, in our neighborhood,
I wouldn't have anything nice to say

ps
ya tired of the snow, ken?
I'll send ya some ice, instead on monday

jon