Post one song from your favorite band

Johan, this was GREAT! What album is this from? I need to get it asap... I don't know why I haven't got into Marillion yet... I've heard a few songs and it all sounds great...

Johan, this was GREAT! What album is this from? I need to get it asap... I don't know why I haven't got into Marillion yet... I've heard a few songs and it all sounds great...

Glad you liked it.
Ocean Cloud was originally on the second disc on Marbles. Make sure you get the 2 disc version, as it's not on the one disc version. It is also on a few live albums. I can check on which ones when I get off work.

Cheers

I agree they are the most consistent, but I wouldn't call the song itself underrated as it is one of the songs they always play. Excellent tune though, regardless.

Sure, they always play it, but its not a song that non-Motorhead fans are terribly familiar with. It was not a regular studio track or anything ever. It was recorded solely for the NO REMORSE double LP. It's not exactly as well known as ACE OF SPADES, BOMBER, OVERKILL, DR ROCK, NO CLASS, etc, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a pretty special day... :) Savatage had the best show of the night...

Slayer
Megadeth
Manowar
Dream Theater
Saxon
Savatage
Glenn Hughes
Korzus
Dorsal Atlantica

Pretty kick ass line up :)