PP USA VIII: Official T-shirt Design and Info

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
FAQ:

*Shirts will only be available at the show.
*Gold Badge holders will be available to get their shirt(s) with your badge pick-up on Thursday afternoon. You will be limited to the number of badges you own.
*I make absolutely no guarantee about girlie shirts this year. The problem is the ration of the graphic to the size of the shirt. In other words, the graphic has to remain the same size regardless of the t-shirt. Imagine the size of the graphic on the back of a small girlie vs. a XXL regular.
*I got burned on a few XXXL shirts last time. There will be none produced this year unless you email me in advance and pre-pay.
*Cost is $25.
*Front logo will be centered just as last year.

I'm rather proud of this one....

Front:

progpowerfrontcomp3fu9.jpg

Back:

progpowerheavenhellcompdq4.jpg

It looked great when you showed us the preview Saturday night. Probably the best design yet.

WOW! That is one fantastic-looking shirt! Mattias Norén should be jealous. (OK, so that's a bit of a stretch, as Mattias is a genius, but it is an AWESOME design...) $25 is a steal and I can't wait to get one!

Beautiful graphic. Oooooh how I wish this could be a girlie shirt! I'm sure if you put the graphic on the front, my rack could accommodate it (lol).

No disrespect to all the ittie bitties out there, trust me, I was once like you (wink).