PP USA VIII: Official T-shirt Design and Info

I understand your concerns about the girlie shirts. For whatever it's worth, I'd buy a girlie with just the logo on the front. I wear last year's all the time. I'll buy a shirt, either way.

I was wondering why there would even be a need to put the back graphic on at all. Most of the girlie-Ts I've seen at concerts only have the front logo. That's where everybody's looking anyway.

Consensus on this forum was that the left-side approach was growing old and looked too "corporate." I recieved a ton of positive feedback on the change. I do understand your point of view obviously and I'm sure I will head back that way at some point in the future when people say the same thing about the "centered" look.

Thanks for letting me know. Just don't remember seeing a discussion, but that is cool.

I will probably buy a shirt this year because the coolness of the logo outweighs the placement of the logo on the front.

I was wondering why there would even be a need to put the back graphic on at all. Most of the girlie-Ts I've seen at concerts only have the front logo. That's where everybody's looking anyway.

Actually it drives me nuts that girlie shirts usually cost more but have less artwork. And not everyone wears them to show off their boobs, Mike :p The cut just fits better.. sometimes :ill: The girlie shirt from last year was really nice. Nowadays, PP is the only event I'll ever buy a "logo only" girl shirt for.

Thanks for letting me know. Just don't remember seeing a discussion, but that is cool.

I will probably buy a shirt this year because the coolness of the logo outweighs the placement of the logo on the front.
Agreed! That logo is awesome! In fact, the detail would be diminished if it were smaller to be placed at the left. Consider one definitely sold here!

Is it wrong that seeing that graphic turned me on? Does that make me a bad person? maybe it's just morning wood - or the fact that the event is getting closer?

Excellent work to all involved - cant wait to see the comments that one generates at the gym and at shows around here.:headbang:

Sold,
Jeff

Beautiful graphic. Oooooh how I wish this could be a girlie shirt!

Sweeeeet! This is an amazing design. I really love the back, so I hope it is possible to do both a front and back for the girlie shirts this year. I'll buy a shirt no matter what. I loved last year's girlie shirt and was so happy that Glenn was able to pull that off for the female PP population. Thanks again for making the extra effort to get us girl tees again, Glenn. :headbang:

Haha! I really hope your joking, because this has been something that has frustrated me since I started going to shows. The only reason that is what you see most girls wearing is because that is all that is offered to us. I'm so tired of guys getting all the cool looking shirts for bands and concerts, while I have to settle for whatever "boring-in-comparison" t-shirt they create for girls (if they even offer girls shirts at all) with just the logo on it. I know a lot of guys who all they want is a plain tee with the band's logo on the front, but for me it's such a bummer when I see six or seven various designs for the guys tees at a merch table that all look very intricate and well designed and then I notice that the band has one girlie tee that only has the basic logo slapped on the front with nothing special. (I understand all the factors that play into this - ratio of guys who buy shirts to girls who buy shirts, production specifications, etc. - but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.) Please don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic when I find that a band I love even has girlie tees, but it is so refreshing when I find a nice girls' shirt that actually has more than a logo on the chest (like the Epica girlie tee I got at PP last year, or even the Jorn girlie tee I bought that has a pretty nice design on the front and "Jorn" written on the sleeve.).

Let who ever wants to look at the front ... it that's the only place they're looking, they probably aren't even noticing that there's a band logo there anyway. :lol:

FAQ:

*Shirts will only be available at the show.
*Gold Badge holders will be available to get their shirt(s) with your badge pick-up on Thursday afternoon. You will be limited to the number of badges you own.
*I make absolutely no guarantee about girlie shirts this year. The problem is the ration of the graphic to the size of the shirt. In other words, the graphic has to remain the same size regardless of the t-shirt. Imagine the size of the graphic on the back of a small girlie vs. a XXL regular.
*I got burned on a few XXXL shirts last time. There will be none produced this year unless you email me in advance and pre-pay.
*Cost is $25.
*Front logo will be centered just as last year.

I'm rather proud of this one....

Front:

progpowerfrontcomp3fu9.jpg

Back:

progpowerheavenhellcompdq4.jpg

Very sweet! This logo, like the show, may be the best ever! :kickass: :kickass:
Have you ever thought about Black Ball Caps? That logo would look Phat on a hat!!!!!:headbang: :headbang:

Are there any more XXL or XXXL available from last year? I can never have too many.

Beautiful graphic. Oooooh how I wish this could be a girlie shirt! I'm sure if you put the graphic on the front, my rack could accommodate it (lol).

No disrespect to all the ittie bitties out there, trust me, I was once like you (wink).[/QUOTE

lol...:lol: not a ittie bittie but a middie-middie.