6. Angra

Saturday

1. Myrath
2. Dark Empire
3. Labyrinth
4. ReVamp
5. Jorn
6. Symphony X

My favorite part of this thread is seeing the perception of the 5th & Headliner slots. Some of you are dead on accurate with the types of bands listed from both a popularity/sales standpoint, proven draw, and my budget.

On the flip side, I do have to question the sanity of others for not only those slots, but some of the ones listed lower in the roster as well.

My favorite part of this thread is seeing the perception of the 5th & Headliner slots. Some of you are dead on accurate with the types of bands listed from both a popularity/sales standpoint, proven draw, and my budget.

On the flip side, I do have to question the sanity of others for not only those slots, but some of the ones listed lower in the roster as well.

Is sanity a requirement? Becuase if it is count me out.o_O

Fri.
1. Labyrinth
2. Anubis Gate
3. Black Majesty
4. Cain's Offering
5. Symphorce
6. Sonata Arctica

Sat.
1. Aquaria
2. Epica
3. Firewind
4. Thunderstone
5. Angra
6. Nightwish

Something I've been wondering. Given the difficulty of picking the correct slot, are points still awarded for a correct slot even if on the incorrect night?

ok i wasnt going to do this, but hey why not.

not really trying to win, but doing this is always fun.

starting with the headliner going down

Friday

Nightwish (2 hour CD release)
Overkill
Mind’s Eye
Dark Moor (over due)
Sun Caged
Athorn

Saturday

Masterplan
Freedom Call (just for you Angra Rules)
Tomorrow’s Eve
Venturia (this band would destroy the place and win everyone over)
Mind Key
Silent Call

I guess I'll play along... as if it matters cuz I'll probably sponsor again.

Friday

1. Kiuas
2. Eldritch
3. Mob Rules
4. Triosphere
5. Falconer
6. James LaBrie

Saturday

1. Hibria
2. Revamp
3. Cloudscape
4. Edgend
5. Anubis Gate
6. Nightwish (2 hour show/album kickoff)

Extra Credit - Kick-off (I know this doesn't count for anything.. just for fun!)

1. Southern Cross
2. Rhapsody Of Fire
3. Tesseract
4. Machine Men

More of a wish list more than anything... though a couple I'd replace if I were planning.

ok i wasnt going to do this, but hey why not.

not really trying to win, but doing this is always fun.

Friday

Nightwish (2 hour CD release)
Overkill
Mind’s Eye
Dark Moor (over due)
Sun Caged
Athorn

Saturday

Masterplan
Freedom Call (just for you Angra Rules)
Tomorrow’s Eve
Venturia (this band would destroy the place and win everyone over)
Mind Key
Silent Call

Can I assume your order was listed as headliner first down to opener?

Friday:
1. Myrath
2. Kingcrow
3. Sinbreed
4. Masterplan
5. Falconer
6. Evergrey

Saturday:
1. Dark Empire
2. Anubis Gate
3. Orden Ogan
4. Labyrinth
5. Mob Rules
6. Axel Rudi Pell

Sounds like a sell out to me!

Is Axel Rudi Pell that popular? I doubt it. From what Glenn has said, I'm assuming the headliner of the fest is gonna be big and is going to get asses in the seats.

Glenn, I'm pretty sure you're bored this time of year. With all of your downtime, you should respond to each and every guess with an estimated cost of that show.

Steve in Philly (refusing to put a smiley emoticon in this response)

Glenn, I'm pretty sure you're bored this time of year. With all of your downtime, you should respond to each and every guess with an estimated cost of that show.

Steve in Philly (refusing to put a smiley emoticon in this response)

:lol::lol::lol: Good one!

What i'd like to see him respond to... after all the votes are in, give us a teaser... out of the 249 different bands picked, are all the bands on the roster in those picks?? ;)

did you count?

nomisofsiman (i think) had the idea of someone creating something that would be able to tally up all the points once the final roster is announced so everyone could see how they did... and that would track which bands got the most votes. So I created a spreadsheet and have been tracking everyone's picks, and how many votes each band has received which in turn created a total number of all the bands picked. It's been a fun project. :loco:

nomisofsiman (i think) had the idea of someone creating something that would be able to tally up all the points once the final roster is announced so everyone could see how they did... and that would track which bands got the most votes. So I created a spreadsheet and have been tracking everyone's picks, and how many votes each band has received which in turn created a total number of all the bands picked. It's been a fun project. :loco:

well that is just awesome! you will have to tell us how many vote all the bands got when the predications is over

well that is just awesome! you will have to tell us how many vote all the bands got when the predications is over

It's pretty sweet, doesn't look so great, but it gets the job done. All I have to do is type in the roster when it's announced and it automatically tallies up everyones picks and how many points everyone got :)

Currently, Mob Rules is in the lead with 42 votes. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.