6 Therion

Saturday"

1 Battle Beast
2 Power Glove
3 Heavenly
4 Hibria
5 Symphony X
6 Rhapsody of Fire

I like this lineup. ESPECIALLY, Therion headlining. It's unlikely due to what Christopher said but I think this fest serves as the one possibility of them returning. That tour they did the last time they were in the states is in my top three favorite concerts ever.

First night

1.Halycon Way
2.Triosphere
3.Voodoo Circle
4.DreamEvil
5.Falconer
6.Blind Guardian

Second night
1.Heavenly
2.Metalium
3.Freedom Call
4.Axel Rudi Pell
5.Masterplan
6.Helloween

September 1 deadline...hmmm...wonder is someone is going to "leak" a US tour schedule around that day...

I suspect that's just the last day Glenn will have time to go over the predictions and pick a winner, and then he can announce it the Saturday, maybe even give the winner his VIP pass at the show.

Sept 1st is the deadline simply because everyone will have had plenty of time to post their guesses. It also does indeed cut down on any potential "leak" time.

The contest is for 2011. The winner will be given their badge next year.

Sept 1st is the deadline simply because everyone will have had plenty of time to post their guesses. It also does indeed cut down on any potential "leak" time.

The contest is for 2011. The winner will be given their badge next year.

This is certainly an interesting contest...wonder if someone would run reports like:

List of the bands guessed, and the frequency of each top to bottom.
Total of correct band guesses.
Total of correct band and slot guesses.
Total of incorrect band guesses.
Or, even better, a way to put your guesses into a form, submit it, and get your score.

All of that could be done using excel, I guess...maybe someone will take the idea and run with it...

Or is that what happened last year...

This is certainly an interesting contest...wonder if someone would run reports like:

Or, even better, a way to put your guesses into a form, submit it, and get your score.

All of that could be done using excel, I guess...maybe someone will take the idea and run with it...

I'd be willing to do that, sounds like fun :)

I am certain this can be done using excel...you can even start entering the data now, and attaching the field values and calculations later...I would do it but just don't have the time...gonna be slammed all the way till the 9th. Can't believe I am actually taking time from my day to read this thread and respond LOL.

I'm already on it ;) Got all the usernames and votes in so far. Now just have to do the calculation and field value stuff.

So far the top bands picked....

Mob Rules - 28 times
Shadow Gallery - 20 times
James LaBrie - 19 times
Masterplan - 17 times
Kingcrow - 17 times

fyi ;)

Why do you need total number of incorrect guess if you are using total number of correct guesses and correct slots, just seems redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.