PPUSA XV rankings

1. Jon Oliva's Pain
2. Pagan's Mind
3. Stratovarius (I was so disappointed that they'd be doing one of my least favorite albums by them, but what do you know, I loved it anyway :p )
4. Pain Of Salvation
5. Leprous
6. Theocracy
7. Overkill (I love them live, but I can only see them so many times haha)
8. Seventh Wonder
9. DGM
10. Masterplan
11. OO
12. Vangough
13. Voodoo Circle (easily the worst band of the week. Plus the fact the singer bitched about tech problems THREE SEPARATE times throughout their set? jfc)

I wasn't able to catch Need, Withem or Divided Multitude due to my hotel's distance from the venue. :(

I would have never thought JOP would had the affect on me as it did. I still haven't come down from that set, I keep spinning his stuff. Best set I've ever seen period. Thanks Glenn for having them play, and thanks JOP for all the preparation they obviously did.

It is too difficult for me to try and rank all of the bands right now, but I will say that I thought Withem did not get enough love. I thought their singer was spot on. I thought he was really really good. The whole band was solid, mind you, but he was able to sing in some tough "prog" keys and keep his note discipline quite accurately.

Bryant
Dude, I'll second that. Withem's singer was absolutely spot on, great vocal talent. Even told him so when in line to use the bathroom, and I let him cut in front of me. LOL

I can't really place them in order. So many great musical performances. Some bands had a much better stage presence than others, which does impact my overall assessment. But in the end, for me it was all about the music and hanging with friends. Fantastic music overall. JOP's set was the perfect way to end the festival. That man is a freaking GOD for pushing through with broken ribs. DAMN.....

Dude, I'll second that. Withem's singer was absolutely spot on, great vocal talent. Even told him so when in line to use the bathroom, and I let him cut in front of me. LOL

Withem was one of the sets I was looking forward to the most, and they did not disappoint... and Ole was a really great guy to hang out with as well. Such a nice young man. :)

13. Voodoo Circle (easily the worst band of the week. Plus the fact the singer bitched about tech problems THREE SEPARATE times throughout their set? jfc)

Maybe for you...Not for me... I thought they ruled, despite the guitar sound being not loud enough where I was standing. There were indeed problems with the microphone(s), the voice cut several times throughout the set.