PPUSA XVII: SOLD-OUT

Ticketmaster is the best. I mean, it's not like they have Scrooge McDuck levels of money with which to figure out how to at least reliably sell their wares or anything.

That's probably the issue. They were having their morning money baths and left an intern to watch stuff.

UPDATE: ticketmaster reports this is some type of internal internet issue. We are being told Phone sales are working. You can call 1-800-745-3000 to purchase tickets until the link is resolved. Updates to follow.

Ugh... I hate phones!!!!

Yeah, their email contact through the website doesn't seem to be working either. Thought I'd vent my frustrations while waiting and they took that away from me, too.

Gotta play with fire here too. Calling an 800 number from abroad means international charges and I only have my work phone. Odds are they wouldn't notice. . .but maybe. . .

I called the 800 number. After fighting with a robot I finally got it to understand that I wanted to buy a ticket for Progpower and it says tickets were not available.

I'll see you guys in a couple of hours.

Thank you Glenn.

I was able to purchase tickets on the phone. The robot did not recognize ProgPower, but it recognized it when I said a band in the festival (Freedom Call).