PR Show Read this Scott!!!

prlocothraxhead

New Metal Member
Jul 31, 2005
Hey Scott thanks for a great fucking show in PR. Thanks for being concerned for the fans safety since the barricade fucking sucked. Anyways I had a blue hawaiian type shirt (the bald guy!) on your side of the stage. I don't know if you'll remember since you were so busy kicking major ass on stage. Anyways i saw Danny Couto of Ill Nino and i gave him my dimebag bracelet so he can give it to you since i couldn't give it to you personally. Anyways I wanted you to have it and let me know if you got it. Anyways thanks and don't get to drunk of medalla beers because i think the devil makes those hahahaha! Here's my cell number 787-565-1164 and my home phone 787-785-4602 next time you are in PR. Let me know we'll have a couple of drinks so enjoy your stay in PR. And god bless cheers!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Yeah, post everything about you here so I can stalk you. I´m a stalker-virgin and I want to know what it feels like to be a man. Going trough your garbage, tapping your windows and sniff your dirty laundry!