Pre-Party Announcement: One Band Confirmed

After picking up their cd...they've become my most anticipated band of the festival so far. Seeing them 2 nights now with completely different sets is just going to be incredible.

I would fly anywhere in the US (or take a train or bus if needed) to see Orphaned Land... Luckily, they got booked to play at my very favorite music festival of all time!

Glenn doesn't know when it will be announced. Basically he's going to release the info asap. Then if the second band hasn't confirmed by afternoon tomorrow, he will announce one band tomorrow afternoon. That's what I gathered from his posts, anyway.

PS: Has anyone ever tried playing keyboard-drums (drumset patch on a keyboard) along with Rhapsody? It's freaking hard, I'm gonna break my fingers here!! :yell: :dopey:

I thought he was gonna announce the confirmed one at any time on march 1st...
That includes tonight at Midnight... I hope so... lol

Absolutely... You know what, I'm actually happy now that Nightwish tour got cancelled so I can actually see Orphaned Land acoustic... A couple weeks ago I said I'd rather go to the Nightwish concert rather than the Pre Party... thas has changed completely... not because of the cancellation (well, that too) but mostly because of OL playing another show!

holy shit

now i'm stoked even more

thanks Kobi for listening to your fans, and thanks Glenn for the killer preparty cincher!

Man, this sucks. 18+ for pre-party.. I got Nightwish tickets thinking that was the case and now they are cancelled and I have hotel arrangements for an extra night in vain. I turn 18 in October... what a bummer. :cry:

Hahaha, well if you're willing to tell them you're banging someone, you could always do some favors for whoever is working the door Thursday night....

Kobi's beautiful voice really shines on the acoustic stuff. Even those people who don't like the "growly" material should really check OL's acoustic set out. I love their cover of Paradise Lost's "Mercy."

Harvester said:
Nothing about this year is normal.....

As for my side of things, Orphaned Land will perform an acoustic set at the pre-party with material different from their normal set on Friday.

Glenn H.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Oh, FUCK yeah.

I couldn't have asked for a better start to the fest than this. To invoke a Harvesterization, I'm 'stoked' for this. Indeed, I'm estatic. :Spin:

Acoustic set......yummmm. Can I request a Dead Can Dance* cover or something? I know OL has heard of 'em. :D

-=-=-=-=-=-
* Apparently DCD are touring the States during September for the first time in nine years, after re-forming. The DCD show I saw years ago still ranks as one of the five best I may ever see. If they play near Atl. during ProgPower, I will be Very Put Out. :yell:

Is the Nightwish concert in Atlanta Cancelled? Why Glenn is having "Oph Land" with an accoustic set?, It think glenn is doing this because he is about 99.99% sure that the Nightwish Gig will be cancelled.