Preorder Riverside - Anno Domini High Definition

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Our copies of Riverside "Anno Domini High Definition" are now in transit. We will stock both the standard and special edition versions. We are now accepting preorders and will ship upon arrival.

www.lasercd.com

Ken - When you say, PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE PREORDERS WITH YOUR REGULAR ORDER AS IT WILL ONLY DELAY PROCESSING, does that mean that any other CDs added to the order just will not ship until the pre order comes in? Or does it totally just mess up the order and should not be done at all?

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere. There are just a few other CDs I wanted but didn't want to put in two orders. I really do not want to miss out on the CD/DVD version so I was thinking of pre ordering.

Thanks

It means basically what you said. We love to get 'em in and get 'em out. If you combine the order with a preorder it causes all kinds of psychic damage. In the case of Riverside I have 200 CD/DVD on the way so I don't expect to sell out right away. Since they will be here very soon I guess its ok if you go ahead and order stuff all together. We won't make fun of you (too much).

Dave:

Riverside and the upcoming releases from Beardfish and Indukti are all released on Inside Out, distributed as always via SPV. I just received promos of Beardfish and Indukti. Both were fantastic.

Ken