Problems with PP DVD

Sep 18, 2005
Griffin, GA
www.facebook.com
I just got my DVD today in the mail and I was really excited so I stuck it in the DVD player and...it didn't work. So I tried 6 other DVD players, and none of them worked. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know any way I could fix it or anything? If not, then I need a refund or something because I'm extremely disappointed... :cry: Any help would be much appreciated!!

~Jenna~

I had the blip in the first Epica song, but everything else was ok.
Could you be more specific about what didn't work? Did it play with no volume? Or not play with volume? etc. etc.

J-Dubya

Are you sure you didn't put in the CD? =p

But that is odd. Do you have a computer DVD player and can you load it and open up the drive to see what files are on it?

SO far our disc is not working either. Put it in the regular dvd payer and it freezes on Zero HOur and won't go past. No sound either. Tried playing it in our media center server and no sound but moving pictures.....sounds like Rush ;)

We'll keep checking.

Coldie

If nothing shows, then please contact LL for a replacement.

If you are having problems with the audio, please make sure your system is compatible to the type of audio you have chosen in the main menu when you first put it in the player. Then check to see if it will play on your computer. If you still have issues, contact Lucid Lounge.

The only problem I have with DVD is that the Zero Hour, Pyramaze and Circus Maximus sets are not included in their entirety.

By the way, I noticed Lucid Lounge did Jens Carlsson no favors and failed to cut out his need to bring lyric sheets on stage.

Zod

I haven't ordered my copy of the DVD yet, but will do now. Hopefully my copy won't have a problem, and I hope your copy works or that you get a new one =) It must suck to not be able to see it!! \=

I cannot speak for LLounge, but I do know the film was shot with HD cameras. Perhaps that along with the compression factors are effecting older players/sets?

I'm just guessing. I'll call them tonight and tell them to look at the forum and see what they think it is.

Mine has some odd pixelations on it. On most of the bands, the close up shots- the images slide at an odd angle similar to this: \\\ Where every other line of pixels shifts up while the other line stays stationary.

-Metal
I'm not saying this will help but there's a small possibility it might: go to the settings of your DVD player and see if you find a setting for "progressive scan" or similar. If yes, try turning that off and then play the DVD again.

Even if it was recorded with HD cameras it only means that the master footage is high definition. The dvd is still authored at standard definition.