ProgPower 13 - What shirt will you wear? ;)

I'll be playing that fest, so I will be wearing my band shirt probably :loco:

Oh yeah better getting roliing on the band thing!!

Bear

Bear said:
I'll be playing that fest, so I will be wearing my band shirt probably :loco:

Oh yeah better getting roliing on the band thing!!

Bear

But don't you know the ninth level of hell is reserved for traitors and bands that wear their own merchandise?

Maybe on Friday, I'll wear my Pink Cream 69 All-over print "Games People Play". Then on Saturday, it'll be Pretty Maids, or some other band that should be at ProgPower soon!!!!

ill wear my stratovarius infinite shirt! my very first metal shirt, and bought by internet 7 years ago, in El Salvador...jeje

hahaha

I usually try to wear an "unusual" shirt to shows, from a band that does NOT fit the genre. For PP13, maybe Ozric Tentacles or Dead Can Dance. :)

But, I'll need to dig out a bunch of shirts, since by THAT time, PP will last a week. :D :D

PP13?

I'll be wearing a nursing home robe - the kind that doesn't close in the back and gives you all a nice view. Please don't knock over my walker when I shuffle by . . .

Steve in Philly

I'll be 36 at PP XIII (assuming it's still in Sept)

shirt?..considering Movies/Film are becoming > Music gradually to me..I may have a Sundance or even better a Cannes Film Festival Shirt \m/...been dreaming of attending that thing in the French Riviera for years...Sundance is my shorter term goal.

otherwise..maybe Marillion or Faith No More..some kind of great defunct band shirt. A homade Soundscape shirt possibly (since there will liklely never be any available in retail).

Kyle

If I attend, I'll be wearing my custom Pain Of Salvation shirt that has Daniel with a grin on his face and reads "The Perfect Element II will be the next album, I swear it." and look forward to the headliners: Evergrey, who will be making their seventh appearance and who continue to be booked semi-yearly despite having mutated into a techno band, and Shadow Gallery, finally convinced to play live when Glenn responded to their demand to move the fest to a hangar in rural Pennsylvania by pointing a gun at their heads and forcing them to sign the contract.