ProgPower Fantasy Football

Clark Griswold

WallyWorld anyone?
Mar 5, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
I know this is against the flow as being non music, but it is too difficult to spread this around this crowd.

PP Fantasy Football: If interested, email me- brentyoung@cox.net

I will send info on the league.

The name of the league is ProgPower.
Password: progpower
League ID: 247406

Clark is in.
The Whisper is in.
Maccio is in (don't know SN)

Anyone else?

BTW, this will mostly default settings. Unless we chat and figure out the scoring.

All PP members should compete. Well...at least 12 should.

Getting some teams there. But we could always use a little more. BTW, we should all get together during the fest. Would definitely like to have some food, drink nd/or conversation with all the losers in the league. This will be your chance to meet the future PP League Champ!!

Clark Griswold said:
Getting some teams there. But we could always use a little more. BTW, we should all get together during the fest. Would definitely like to have some food, drink nd/or conversation with all the losers in the league. This will be your chance to meet the future PP League Champ!!

Well, sure, but I think most of them know me already.

:D

Shaye

Clark Griswold said:
Clark is in.
The Whisper is in.
Maccio is in (don't know SN)

Anyone else?

BTW, this will mostly default settings. Unless we chat and figure out the scoring.

All PP members snhould compete. Well...at least 12 should.

d

lady_space said:
Well, sure, but I think most of them know me already.

:D

Shaye
Yes, and we can have the presentation of my trophy for winning the Salary Cap league last year....:kickass:

sings..."We are the champions...

I have changed the opening line to include league info.

Also, Bryant brought up the concept of a live draft. This IS interesting as you do get to chat with other owners, but a date and time MUST be agreed upon.

Any suggestions?

Is the league full yet? When I try to join I get an error message saying it might be full, or I'm putting in the wrong password.