ProgPower USA IX Dates

Alright, I noted in another thread that Residence Inn told me they weren't accepting reservations earlier than 6 months ahead of time. The post got deleted, but it's a good thing because I called them back anyway, bound and determined to get my damn reservation! :lol: They finally put me through and I got my room, so if they try to give you a live about not being able to book this far ahead, keep trying! :lol:

Glenn, in that post that was deleted, did you read what Inn at the Peachtrees told me regarding next year's rate? Can you clarify if we will have a special group rate at Inn at the Peachtrees? If so, I'll likely change my reservation. Thanks.

Alright, I noted in another thread that Residence Inn told me they weren't accepting reservations earlier than 6 months ahead of time. The post got deleted, but it's a good thing because I called them back anyway, bound and determined to get my damn reservation! :lol: They finally put me through and I got my room, so if they try to give you a live about not being able to book this far ahead, keep trying! :lol:

Glenn, in that post that was deleted, did you read what Inn at the Peachtrees told me regarding next year's rate? Can you clarify if we will have a special group rate at Inn at the Peachtrees? If so, I'll likely change my reservation. Thanks.

I was able to make a reservation at RI on-line. Looks like on their website you could go out 1 year.

Never mind, I actually made a resrevation at the Courtyard, but RI was taking reservations - for 250ish a night!

It's honestly not a special rate for us. It's the fact that the rate is that much cheaper than everyone else AND we get the shuttle, etc. I have already confirmed that it will not be going up from the price this year.

Wow, yeah.. booked solid! Could be another convention too...

No conventions are currently scheduled for that weekend. My Gold Badge members received notification of the date last night and proceeded to book. I also told those same gold badge members to not book the Granada. Thus, you are going to see a crunch as predicted earlier.

good deal GLenn!! I look forward to another successful festival next year!

Booked our room at the Courtyard Atlanta (Marriott, I believe) on Techwood yesterday, but we are looking for better options right now. (Something closer to the venue and less expensive - The Tech is going to run us about $800 from Wed.-Sun. :zombie: :yuk:)

Travelocity won't let me book anything for the announced dates for at least another 20 days and most of the good spots in the area seem to be taken form what I can tell on the boards, but things do have a tendency to free up as the months go along. I called the Inn at the Peachtrees yesterday, but by the time I called, the lady (Debbie, I think) who handles the PP reserves, had left for the day and her voice mail was completely full. (Gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes: She probably had messages on there from every GB holder on Glenn's list.) I left a message with the other woman who was there, but who knows if I'll get a call back. Every time I think about the Granada I want to :cry:. I must have taken a million pictures of the outside before we left on Sunday. Ahhh... the memories. That venue was so awesome and so close.

One way or another, regardless of sleeping/lodging location, we will be there in 2008! See you all then, if not at another show sooner! :headbang: