ProgPower USA Merchandise

I like the ideas for baseball caps, lanyards, and window cling decals. Purchasing online on a year-round basis would be great for those of us who travel by air…so we don’t get charged for an extra suitcase!

I would also love to see some fitted, short-sleeved girlie shirts. (I think they call it a “babydoll” or “European” style.)

Finally, a license plate frame would be great. I had to remove my Jon Oliva’s Pain license plate frame this year, thanks to a new Arizona law that forbids plate frames from obscuring the word “Arizona”. :mad: (As if the cactus and the “Grand Canyon State” wording wasn’t enough of a tipoff). I’m soooooo glad that we don’t have any issues in Arizona like skyrocketing bankruptcies, foreclosures, and layoffs – thus allowing our legislators more time to spend on important things like license plate frames. But that’s a whole other thread…in the lounge... :Smug:

1) A NON-black collared shirt (either polo-style or button-up long sleeve) with embroidered PPUSA logo. I have a ton of concert shirts that I rarely wear because I work in an office environment....this could be my lone exception.

Seconded (and I wouldn't mind a golf shirt in black.)