ProgPower USA - New Homepage

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
We're happy to announce that the new homepage for ProgPower USA finally has been launched.

Check out the introduction video to PPUSA, get all the latest news and gossip on the festival, read all about the bands performing and view video clips, download the 2009 and 2010 event programs as well as CD samplers, find information on what to experience while visiting Atlanta, communicate with other fans on our forum and chat room, and much more. This is YOUR one-stop to everything ProgPower USA.

What are you waiting for? Enter now at www.progpowerusa.com and get your fix.

Btw..I don't think that folks have realized the schedule is posted and it's a first as well....
I recall you saying that the 1st and 2nd bands on Saturday would be getting 1 hour timeslots, but it looks like that's the case for Friday as well. Will you be covering the reason behind that in your yearly "How it came together" thread?

We're happy to announce that the new homepage for ProgPower USA finally has been launched.

Check out the introduction video to PPUSA, get all the latest news and gossip on the festival, read all about the bands performing and view video clips, download the 2009 and 2010 event programs as well as CD samplers, find information on what to experience while visiting Atlanta, communicate with other fans on our forum and chat room, and much more. This is YOUR one-stop to everything ProgPower USA.

What are you waiting for? Enter now at www.progpowerusa.com and get your fix.

Looking good, Claus! I've been dying to read the 2010 event program, but I can't seem to find it. Where is it located?

Glenn, is it just me or did you change it now so the headliners are on at 11 instead of 11:30?

We will now start earlier, the openers get an hour, and we end earlier so people can party a bit more after the show is over.

Works for me.
EMOPOThumbsUp011.gif

Excellent site. I like the clean look and the design elements. Kudos, Claus