ProgPower USA XII Picture Thread

esa

May 8, 2003
esa.ahola.net
Pictures, links to galleries, you know the drill.

For those keeping score, I am going to miss my first ProgPower since IV in 2003. Allen Thomas will cover the festivities officially; I look forward to seeing everyone's shots.

I hope Glenn recorded the audio from the soundboard... that was awesome, and I would pay hard cash to have a copy of that acoustic set. Hint, hint.. ;)

Looking forward to all of the pics!!! Also, hopefully they won't all be posted on facebook for peeps like myself who don't have a facebook account, heh...

Awesome shot with the pink sword - that is perfect. Even if it was posed - perfect.

Not a pro, but I thought y'all might like this one ;)

Justin and Will being epic during Ihsahn \m/
sdc11277i.jpg

I took ~500 pics over the weekend, mostly of Evergrey and Vanden Plas. I've got to weed out all the blurries and whatnot, which I don't have the coherence to do right now, but I do have one awesome shot I wanted to share, and I'll post a link to the rest when I get them done:

Marcus during the Evergrey acoustic set:

6159186885_a9fd481f6c_z.jpg

Also adding this one - Andy "Mr. Bojangles" Kuntz has such adorable dimples:

6159747170_526d76e371_z.jpg

Scene from the Artmore hallway this morning. Now if the poor guy was identifiable I wouldn't post it, but if he doesn't fess up, he remains anonymous. We're calling him Nanners.
PP12Nanners.jpg

I took over 800 pictures with trusty ol' and ancient (by digital camera standards) Power Shot G3. I so need to upgrade to a DSLR.

I took a quick look through some of them, but here is one from the Therion set that seemed to turn out pretty decent:

Prog-Power-XII119Medium.jpg

Also, here is one from Mark Edwards Friday afternoon BBQ, with Urban Breed:

Prog-Power-XII797Medium-1.jpg

I'll have to go through the rest of them and see what else looks good.