ProgPower USA XII: Sponsorship Information- LAST CALL B4 CLOSING

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I had planned on holding off on this for another month, but I keep getting emails about it. That's a nice feeling folks. Anyhow, my intitial 12 bands are chosen. It's now up to the sponsors, band availability, negotiations, etc. to determine my batting average. I start formal discussions in July so we can be ready for the video presentation.

ProgPower USA XI'Is roster will be announced via video presentation immediately after Kamelot this year. As I have always said, this quality of the festival roster depends on the sponsorships from year to year. The rules remain the same:

*Email me at "progpowerusa at gmail dot come" with a list of bands that you would like to sponsor in order of preference with corresponding dollar amount. Highest bidder wins.
*You may have a lower band chosen from your list while another is assigned to a band that you listed higher. The reason this happens is that I may need help with that lower band more than the higher band or that you were simply outbid for that band.
*Minimum bid per person is $500. Combined bids are acceptable.
*General sponsorship bids are accepted as well (meaning you don't care who you assigned to) and you are guaranteed to win.
*Winners are announced on the website as soon as we get the website updated after the festival (2-4 weeks depending on Deron's mood).

As a sponsor, you are given complete VIP access. You can watch us set-up, watch the bands soundcheck, get your merch shopping done before the doors open, visit backstage during the show, drink for free in the private bar/balcony with the bands, and party backstage afterwards with everyone. You also can watch the band that you sponsor entire performance from inside of the stage barrier. Sponsors are also allowed to use digital cameras as well.

Your bid is legally binding and will be enforced. Failure to fulfill your obligation can put me in financial difficulty. Your payment is due in full by June 1st, 2011.

I have a 75% return rate on sponsors from year to year. They enjoy their experience that much. For a discussion on that, visit the following threads to get a perspective from the past:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa/339907-sponsorers-perspective.html

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-xi-sponsorship-information-update-7-5-a.html

Thanks everyone,

Glenn

You all really *do* make a difference!!

Kelly Elder- Delain (kellsco)
Steven Konopa- DGM (SkiBumMSP)
Dave Perrussel- DGM (Diamond45)
Kimberly Dorris- Illusion Suite (LunaTEKKE)
Paul Jannotta- Illusion Suite
Darlene Gutierrez- Hammerfall
Exploding Ned, Ricky Mortis & Metal Dave (RIP)- Hammerfall
Brett McIntosh- Kamelot
Barry McIntosh- Kamelot
David Potts- Kamelot (Kimavir)
Nathan Block- Kamelot (SwordLord)
Jeremy Beane- Kamelot
Jay & DK- Leaves' Eyes
John Suchodolski- Nocturnal Rites
Robert Santos- Nocturnal Rites
Ian Kaatz- Nocturnal Rites (Dolamite S. Biffle)
Chris & Grace Cannon- Nocturnal Rites (Heavenly Call)
Dave & Michelle Badger (Beyond Ear Candy)- Nocturnal Rites
Alicia Smith- General (Dragongrrrl)
Ron Rousseau- General (rjrousseau)
Bill Wrightson- Seventh Wonder (PurpleCrayonWriter)
Dave & Mare Thomas- Seventh Wonder (Meteornotes & mgirishfan)
Fran & Gaylan Bishop- Seventh Wonder
Ann Marie Reilly- Tarot (AMBR)
Cristen Gonzalez- Tarot
Robert San Inocencio- Tarot (booB)
Richard May- Tarot
John Cheek- Tarot (J-Man)
Joan Johnson- Tyr (OrbWeaver)
Paul Cashman- Tyr (Pellaz)
Ed Prevenslik- Tyr (eppst1)

Thank you for your support! It's because of sponsors like you that this festival is able to continue.
14733_175269472942_88398722942_2792291_4965233_n.jpg

~Jen

This is my second year. From intangible things such as knowing that you're supporting your favorite bands down to more petty things like drink tickets... it's worth every penny.

- David Potts

I have the majority of my sponsorship money saved up for this year. I'm not sure about sponsoring next year, though. Finances will be rough. :/ I know I'd like to sponsor again, though.

Oh yeah, another shot at being a sponsor, may require selling a couple of organs, but soooo worth it. If Glenn ends up getting one of the bands on my list you all may bear witness to the ultimate happy dance :)

jeff in colorado

My list is in. I'll be surprised if any of my bands make the lineup this year though, because I'm pretty sure most of them are on hiatus, or no longer together. :lol:

BTW, Robert San Inocencio is me (if anyone doesn't already know). I should probably stick it in my sig also... it's been meaning to be changed, anyway. :)