ProgPower USA XVIII: Tickets Wanted/For Sale

Much like Torn2Shreds above, I bought two Friday/Saturday tickets, but the lady won't be attending, so one is up for grabs. PM me if you're interested.
EDIT: Ticket sold! Good luck to everyone selling/buying, and see ya'll in September!

Last edited:
I'm looking for 1 (one) ticket for day 3 (Friday) , I can't go saturday that's why I didn't buy the 2 day package, if anyone has an extra ticket for friday let me know please, dying to see Lords of Black, Mike Portnoy , Angel Dust and Myrath!! hugs and kisses to y'all!! :)

Tickets for the fest have only been sold as single day a few times in the past, but not in the last few years. Someone else who wants to only go to Saturday could possibly split their ticket with you, but the Ticketmaster tickets have names on them and I think they check the names. I tried to do a transfer when I sold mine yesterday, but the website wouldn't let me. It was ambiguous as to why, suggesting that it might be a temporary hiccup or it might be a permanent ban on transfers.

My friend bailed on me so it looks like I'll be travelling to Atlanta solo. I have a set of tickets for sale for Days 3 & 4. Interested LMK.
Selling for what they cost me - $ 194 (ticket price + service fee + facility charge + processing fee + delivery fee)
contact me at frutbol@yahoo.com

upload_2017-7-19_8-49-52.png

Last edited:
Replacing the main water line from the meter to my house has assured that I will not be attending this year, so I have 2 tickets for all four days for sale. Would like to get face value for days 3&4, however if you want both tickets for days 1&2 as well, we can work out a discount, seeing as how it would be easier to transfer all tickets at once.
either way shaun.cothron@yahoo.com

Have 2 sets of tickets for Friday and Saturday. $380 and I will transfer over Ticketmaster or pdf, your choice. I'd prefer to sell both sets at the same time. Can't make it due to being on the other side of the country that same week!

Will accept Paypal only.

Contact me at efrain.santiago at gmail.com

I have three tickets for ProgPower days 3&4, $191 each ticket. If you buy all three I'll knock $23 off and sell them to you for $550 even. Email me sarah.meholick@gmail.com, prefer Google Wallet but Paypal is great too.

Had a friend bail on me and have ONE ticket for Wednesday/Friday and ONE ticket for Friday/Saturday. 100$ for the We/Thu and face value for Fri/Sat, contact me at hufnagel6 at gmail dot com.

EDIT: Sold.

Last edited:
Dropping the price on my tickets. Three 2-day passes available for Friday/Saturday, $175 each or I'll sell all three for $500. Also have one 2-day pass for Wednesday/Thursday, $150.

I'm selling a pair of tickets for days 3 & 4 (Two Day Pass).
Asking price $350(total).
Payment via Paypal.
I will send pdf tickets by e-mail for the buyer.
Contact me on email : ravensrevenge0115@gmail.com

Last edited:
I'm selling a couple of tickets for Progpower USA Festival in 2017. Days 3 and 4 (Main event) - $397

I recently became a Gold Badge holder for this Festival, but I had purchased my tickets when I got the opportunity, therefore they are here for sale. You need a ticket for each day, but they are sold in pairs, so for the price above you get 2 for Friday and 2 for Saturday. Payment to be received via PayPal, tickets will be sent via email for the buyer to print them at home.

Contact me at joe@cybnex.com
Yes I'm interested. Are they still available? e-mail sent.