Progpower USA XXII Roster Announcement Video

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
The video should have just concluded at the festival. If anyone has a link to the video, please post it here.

I gots to know who is on it !!!

Friday, Day 3
Cryptex (Germany)
Wind Rose (Italy)
Ad Infinitum (Switzerland)
Green Carnation (Norway)
Caligula's Horse (Australia)
Kamelot (Multi-national)

Saturday, Day 4
Poverty's No Crime (Germany)
Shaman (Brazil)
Orbit Culture (Sweden)
Delain (Netherlands)
Unleash the Archers (Canada)
Myrath (Tunisia)

Reactions: NorseBlood
Wow Delain is back together again?
and WIND ROSE !! So happy they will be there. Hopefully they can get their visas approved early.

Looks like a great lineup.

Thanks for posting.

This looks to be a great lineup, so I'm already looking forward to next year (even though this year's festival is not yet finished).

Also, it appears as if Delain is not fully back together, as Charlotte does not seem to be returning. As far as I can tell, a new singer has not yet been announced.

Progpower USA XXII will be September 6-9, 2023.
Tickets for Days 3 & 4 will go on sale on September 10, 2022.

PPUSA XXII ROSTER VIDEO 2022

Delain playing ProgPower USA in 2023!

Last edited:
Wow long time since I've been here, but this lineup is amazing. I'm looking forward to next year. I'm finally in a place where I can make this happen again. I can't believe I turned down gold badges pre-covid! I should have bought them anyway, just to support the fest, but I just couldn't at the time. Very excited for Cryptex. Heavy Styx, how can you go wrong? Great album. The rest of the lineup is stacked. And I'll also be curious to see who the new singer for Delain is. The little snippet in that video sounded good. I love that the fest is giving them a chance like this.

Reactions: NorseBlood and Kez
Amen brother. Looks like a killer lineup. I had a feeling Glenn would pull out the stops after the last two and a half years of crap the festival has been through. He did not disappoint.

Reactions: Kez
Friday, Day 3
Cryptex (Germany)
Wind Rose (Italy)
Ad Infinitum (Switzerland)
Green Carnation (Norway)
Caligula's Horse (Australia)
Kamelot (Multi-national)

Saturday, Day 4
Poverty's No Crime (Germany)
Shaman (Brazil)
Orbit Culture (Sweden)
Delain (Netherlands)
Unleash the Archers (Canada)
Myrath (Tunisia)

For those not on Facebook, or missed the announcement on other medias.... the first casualty is Orbit Culture.

From the official announcement:
Orbit Culture Cancel Their ProgPower USA Appearance
Orbit Culture have canceled their performance at ProgPower USA XXII. From the band:​

“Due to unforeseen circumstances Orbit Culture will no longer be appearing at next year’s ProgPower USA festival. We encourage you to still go to the festival and have a good time. Until next time, thank you.”

As for a replacement announcement timeline, I have no damn clue. – Glenn

Per the pinned post in the forum, Visions of Atlantis will now be appearing...

ppusa-xxii-soldout.jpg

Last edited: