ProgPower VII Pic Thread ("official")

am_ash2 said:
I'm still waiting for Bear's pics. I can't find myself in anybody else's pictures and, dammit, I really tried. :(
I have you in lots of pictures, and for the right price hehehehehehe just kidding. As soon as my daughter can she is going to scan them in and i will send them to you.

Wow, the gigantorean (word?) effort of posting the BEC photos is done in record time this year. Have fun checking out all the band photos, but also mega backstage and pre and pre-pre photos. You're all there dudes! It was so awesome, thanks! Just keep in mind, they are posted alphabetically, example, under "P" : ProgPower VII BEC with Bands and Friends.

edit: Wow, checking out those photos! Didn't see 'em all before! Shit, we had a good time, no?

AMBR said:
Wow, the gigantorean (word?) effort of posting the BEC photos is done in record time this year. Have fun checking out all the band photos, but also mega backstage and pre and pre-pre photos. You're all there dudes! It was so awesome, thanks! Just keep in mind, they are posted alphabetically, example, under "P" : ProgPower VII BEC with Bands and Friends.

edit: Wow, checking out those photos! Didn't see 'em all before! Shit, we had a good time, no?

Awesome pics! And QUITE the butt-load of pics as well!
Thanks!!

J-Dubya - Yeah, we all had LOTS of fun!