PROGPOWER X Predictions

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Only 17 days till the festivies start and no one has put up a prediction thread, so here it is.

I am really going out a limb with these predicitions by taking some of the best from previous years shows and adding some that need to play PP:

KAMELOT
EDGUY
SYMPHONY X
ASTRAL DOORS
ORPHANED LAND
PoS
SILENT FORCE
TAROT
SCAR SYMMETRY
SUSPYRE
JAG PANZER
FATES WARNING

Showcase

VANDEN PLAS
VISION DIVINE
MACHINE MEN
MAGISTRAL

Where you been Jman? There's been a couple. Latest one started by Mr. Dcowboys =D

I disagree with Vision Divine. No Luppi... But I'd go to that festival. Not sure if Glenn could afford Syx, EdGuy, Kamelot and Fates..

Hm. Let's see.

Showcase:
Imagika
Shockopera
Pagan's Mind
Nocturnal Rites

Day One:
Dignity
Widow
Astral Doors
Battlelore
Falconer
Tarot

Day Two:
Kiuas
Katagory V
Visions of Atlantis
Haggard
Morgana Lefay
Revolution Renaissance

Alright, maybe Haggard is being a little too hopeful. But the rest of the lineup is fairly possible.

And I know RR headlining with only one album might raise some eyebrows, but Tolkki has said that a good portion of their sets would be Stratovarius.

Where you been Jman? There's been a couple. Latest one started by Mr. Dcowboys =D

I disagree with Vision Divine. No Luppi... But I'd go to that festival. Not sure if Glenn could afford Syx, EdGuy, Kamelot and Fates..

Asleep maybe???? dangit, okay go ahead Deron or Glenn and combine this with the other, getting old sucks, oh yeah i am not getting old I am old.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Only 17 days till the festivies start and no one has put up a prediction thread, so here it is.

I am really going out a limb with these predicitions by taking some of the best from previous years shows and adding some that need to play PP:

KAMELOT
EDGUY
SYMPHONY X
ASTRAL DOORS
ORPHANED LAND
PoS
SILENT FORCE
TAROT
SCAR SYMMETRY
SUSPYRE
JAG PANZER
FATES WARNING

Showcase

VANDEN PLAS
VISION DIVINE
MACHINE MEN
MAGISTRAL

Wow. That roster alone would require me to triple my budget. I love reading these threads, but realistic expectations should balanced with the fantasy rosters.

Wow. That roster alone would require me to triple my budget. I love reading these threads, but realistic expectations should balanced with the fantasy rosters.

yeah, It was a kind of fantasy line-up, but out of all I listed the one I really want to see is TAROT, the rest will be pure icing on the cake.

So maybe something like this:

KAMELOT
EDGUY
SUSPYRE
ASTRAL DOORS
LANFEAR
TAROT
JAG PANZER
HAMMERFALL(we can only hope)
SERENITY(give them another chance)

KAMELOT
EDGUY
SYMPHONY X
ASTRAL DOORS
ORPHANED LAND
PoS
SILENT FORCE
TAROT
SCAR SYMMETRY
SUSPYRE
JAG PANZER
FATES WARNING

Showcase

VANDEN PLAS
VISION DIVINE
MACHINE MEN
MAGISTRAL

We can only hope all hope for the day Fates Warning in on the progpower stage!!!!!:kickass:

Sabaton will guarentee me being there. There are a few other bands that could do that as well, Tarot is another, other than that, I wouldn't be sold on ANYONE yet in this thread. And nothing personal PG, but I wouldn't even bother for your lineup.

I hope a couple of Prog Power's elumni make it.

Edguy above all else. Yeah, they have toured the US and you know the closest they came was fourteen hours away. And I dont live in asshole Idaho either.

Dream Theater will headline the second night with Charlie Dominici as special guest vocalist. :heh:

Wow.... OT but.... Anyway you could maybe shorten your signature? Like make it an image 200px tall? Or limit upcoming concerts to the next 5? Because that's pretty annoying to read a single line post followed by a 20 line signature.