Puddle of Mudd rip off Nevermore!!

Wallet Boy

Sep 7, 2001
Visit site
Anyone notice that the beginning of Puddle of Mudd's "Drift and Die" sounds just like the beginning to the title track on Dreaming Neon Black? Every time it comes on the radio I think its Nevermore for a split second, and then I realize I would be dreaming if it actually was.

Darkspot and I noticed that the beginning of their song "She Hates Me" (we heard in the car and my mom likes it, so we had to sit there and tolerate it while she *vomit* sang along) sounds an awful lot like the beginning of "Summer Nights" from Grease. Speaking of Grease, goddamnit, I hate that movie... *has flashbacks of watching it and staring blankly at the screen, wondering what the fuck all of this was about*

Puddle of Mudd...eh,"Drift and Die" is tolerable...I haven't noticed a similarity to Nevermore,though.I really dislike "She Hates Me",though.As Amos said,it does sound like something from Grease,and the lyrics of the song are mind-numbingly lame-"She fuckin' hates me","Lalalala",and...just all of it.I could write song lyrics with more substance in them for fuck's sake!!!I do like "Control" and one other song of theirs,"Nobody Told Me",that's a sort of heavier song w/good bass.It's not radio-worthy,so that alone makes it better than the majority of PoM's singles...
I'd like to see Godsmack in concert.I got the DVD for my birthday,but,seeing as how I don't know how the fuck to work a DVD player and the 2 DVD players in my home are in 2 different rooms frequented by the other members of my family...I don't get to watch it much.I'm sure it's better to see them actually in concert,though.

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Darkspot and I noticed that the beginning of their song "She Hates Me" (we heard in the car and my mom likes it, so we had to sit there and tolerate it while she *vomit* sang along) sounds an awful lot like the beginning of "Summer Nights" from Grease. Speaking of Grease, goddamnit, I hate that movie... *has flashbacks of watching it and staring blankly at the screen, wondering what the fuck all of this was about*

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.