Question about a shirt I just bought....

Mantraschism

Skáld
Oct 23, 2002
Augusta, GA (Lost in the Twilight Hall)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52473&item=4067559420&rd=1

^ Click the above link to see a picture of a shirt I just bought. It is a black shirt with the old Katatonia logo in white on the front, but I want to know: is it one of THE old logo shirts? I kind of doubt that it is, but I bought it anyway 'cause it looks nice. It would be fucking amazing if it is one of those highly-sought-after 'old logo' shirts, though.... What do y'all think?

Mantraschism said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52473&item=4067559420&rd=1

^ Click the above link to see a picture of a shirt I just bought. It is a black shirt with the old Katatonia logo in white on the front, but I want to know: is it one of THE old logo shirts? I kind of doubt that it is, but I bought it anyway 'cause it looks nice. It would be fucking amazing if it is one of those highly-sought-after 'old logo' shirts, though.... What do y'all think?

Nah, sorry but its not one of the rare old logo shirts.
The rare old logo shirts have very thin outlined logo on them, almost like if you washed them a few times they would be ruined because the outline is so thin.

Lord_AgathoN said:
And two more Questions from me regarding Kata-stuff. Whats up with BRAVE MURDER DAY LP? Is it really limited to 444 copies? What is it worth?
And this ls? Looks kinda lame...the pentagram is so widely spread on the net ^^
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=8470&item=5354789805&rd=1

Yes the BMD lp is 444# handnumbered copies, right now it is worth about what they sell for from northern silence. As for that shirt it really does look like an very old and SUPER rare katatonia shirt but I dont know what the artwork on the back of that shirt ever was.....and it looks really new which makes me think it is a remake of the shirt....I dont know really.....maybe ANDERS COULD HELP US WITH THIS!!!!

I have a question about a Katatonia t-shirt I own, 'Once we were gods...' shirt with lyrics of 'Palace of frost' on the other side. How many of those were made?

CAS said:
I have a question about a Katatonia t-shirt I own, 'Once we were gods...' shirt with lyrics of 'Palace of frost' on the other side. How many of those were made?
i think it was 33 copies + they're a bootleg.

@deliverance6: somebody added that baphomet symbol! :mad:
I don't understand why somebody would do such a thing to such a beautiful l/s :(

the shirt with the logo only in the auction is probably someone who made himself his own shirt. i doubt its printed more than one copy. if it is, its a bootleg and shouldnt be supported. the only official old logo shirt so far was the one deliverance6 mentioned, a thin outlined version. (un)fortunately it was only printed 10 copies for the band members and selected people, to be as rare as it ever could. i think we succeeded.

the "angel moon" shirt is the first katatonia shirt ever printed and one was done in red and one in purple. the red came first which is the one we see here. i was totally dazed 'n confuzed when i just saw that awful fukkin pentagram on the back. i think it's been added there afterwards on his shirt. speakin of ruining a cult shirt. get outta here.

the 'once we were gods...' shirt was ltd to 33 copies and is a pale bootleg printed in poland but sold from germany. they're long gone so i cant be bothered with those.

now to positive news, people interested in OLD logo times katatonia and the very early releases times will not wait in vain anymore. we have the first official shirts coming out real soon (obviously in limited editions, a service for the active devoted folkz to get them while the passive masses can not). more news/announcement on this real soon.

Blakkheim said:
the only official old logo shirt so far was the one deliverance6 mentioned, a thin outlined version. (un)fortunately it was only printed 10 copies for the band members and selected people, to be as rare as it ever could. i think we succeeded.

I thought it was 15 printed(10 for selected people???)hmmmm....either way I feel really important to have 2 of the ten made!!!lolz.

now to positive news, people interested in OLD logo times katatonia and the very early releases times will not wait in vain anymore. we have the first official shirts coming out real soon (obviously in limited editions, a service for the active devoted folkz to get them while the passive masses can not). more news/announcement on this real soon.

I am happy to hear about this as well Anders....you know the more rare the stuff is the more we want it....and your guaranteed at least one buyer (me of course)..please keep us posted brother!!!
Reece

Blakkheim said:
ahh thats what i meant, 15 shirts. apart from the 5 for the band... 10 given to the people.

ok...thats what I thought.....who made those shirts? I am just curious because of the fact that so few were made...I didnt figure you guys would have that few pro made....but maybe you did? Not that they dont look pro or nothing...just curious...