Question about the 5.1 mix

'THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE' 5.1ch mix SPECIAL EDITION OUT NOW

ImageThis new specially released version of the universally acclaimed album of 2006 comes on 2 discs, the first being the CD version of the album, plus extra tracks in the shape of ‘Displaced’ & ‘Dissolving Bonds’, and the second disc is a stunning 5.1 ch mix on DVD-A, surely the best possible way to traverse the great cold distance…

wow....katatonia Double Vaginal Double Anal?

I still don't get why this 5.1 mix version had to be realeased as a double abum

It would probably cost just as much if it was released without the CD...

It's April 24th for USA.

5.1 mix will kill. My system is ready for it. It will be close to Katatonia playing in my living room...in fact you guys can play if you want...Booze and Shoegaze 24/7!

So if Katatonia were playing in your living room, you would place them around the room and sit in the centre, right?

Originally Posted by the-great-cold-distance: View Post
its so we can measure who the greater katatonia fans are by how many different versions of the great cold distance they own.

*j/k*

no no no....the way we do that is how many colors of the Jhva Elohim Meth demo tape you have:)

Of course I will not pick it up. In addition to that I did also share the reason why I won't, here on this forum. No need to pick a harsch tone, I (and lots of other guys'n'galls I guess) still buy the real stuff you put out.

thats great! but to reference "the real stuff" is not really solid.
there are actually people who hoped and now look forward to a 5.1 mix, so this one is for them and this it doesnt make this edition less real, right?

I looked forward to this because I have the system for it...plus I will support Katatonia all I can. This will be a nice addition to my collection.