Questions for Glenn....

Wherewolf

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2008
If possible..would you have Jimmy Buffet as a headliner? metal or not...how cool would that be? hehe. Another question..would it be possible to have a dunking booth on the main stage and have it going all weekend? If I sat there I think at 6 balls for 5 bucks you would do extremely well, haha!

Dear lord!!!!!!

The fest is a week away, and people here are more concerned about pillow cases on seats, stair tape, and getting Glen's attention than the bands themselves..........

Dear lord!!!!!!

The fest is a week away, and people here are more concerned about pillow cases on seats, stair tape, and getting Glen's attention than the bands themselves..........

I don't think it's necessarily a concern, but just people expressing their feelings on the matter. I personally am 100% against the pillowcase seat-saving but I am not really worried about it. Like I said before, I'd just sit there anyways.

As far as the stair tape, it's a good idea, but I can take it or leave it.

I think honestly people have been excited about the bands for a year now, just look at previous posts/threads. Right now, I look at it as if the "party atmosphere" has gotten to some attendees already. Therefore, the severe increase on some of these "useless but funny" threads.

Yea, I suppose........
I have never attended the fest, so I know I speak as an outsider looking in.
I just sometimes am surprised by the types of threads which tend to elicit more discussion than actual music discussions.

I suppose being so close now, folks are into the "social" mode......

Screw pillow cases, bring the whole damn pillow!!
Your ass might thank you later!

Fair enough.

Are you coming this year, though?

No.......
Power Quest would have been my primary motivation.
I have said it before.
I have a TON of respect for this festival and speak highly of it all around.
That's why I like to spend a lot of time here, reading and posting on this forum.

For me personally, it would take a LOT for me to be able to break away from family, etc for multiple days to attend. I don't even make it out to every show I want to within the Chicago area, unfortunately, but such is life.

One day maybe (hopefully) I can swing it.

No.......
Power Quest would have been my primary motivation.
I have said it before.
I have a TON of respect for this festival and speak highly of it all around.
That's why I like to spend a lot of time here, reading and posting on this forum.

For me personally, it would take a LOT for me to be able to break away from family, etc for multiple days to attend. I don't even make it out to every show I want to within the Chicago area, unfortunately, but such is life.

One day maybe (hopefully) I can swing it.

Understandable reason. It's great that you spend so much time with us here on the forum though.

I look forward to the day you can make it, so we can have a cold beer at the bar and talk some doom metal!! :headbang:

Dear lord!!!!!!

if you came into the room and saw the pillowcases on seats like we all have you would understand why it's a topic. it's annoying as hell, but i am over it.

plus why discuss the bands that are playing now? we are going to see them in a week. i am not one for speculation just going to let them all rock my world.