Ramones vs Misfits

Damn bro, I like your style! Misfits skull to the Danzig/Samhain skull avatars! :) My whole desktop on my computer at work is full of Misfits/Samhain/Danzig icons!

Originally posted by NAD
Damn bro, I like your style! Misfits skull to the Danzig/Samhain skull avatars! :) My whole desktop on my computer at work is full of Misfits/Samhain/Danzig icons!

Thank you. I also like your style I mean anyone with a whole desktop dedicated to those bands has a damn good syle.
Mine here at the house is is everything Misfits/Samhain/Danzig!

Easy choice for me............Danzig era Misfits!
Ramones are very mainstream by comparison with no dark edge.
How do you compare "sheena is a punk rocker" with "mommie can I go out and kill tonight?" come on guys.

For people looking to get some Misfits start with Collection I and then Collection II CDs. That may be all most people need but from there you can get individual albums.

Glenn Danzig has some of the best lyrics of all time. With Misfits, Samhain, and Danzig the lyrics are killer. With Misfits it was more horror movie related and with the Samhain and Danzig they are darker. Danzig is the man!

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
For the record...I DO own the pre-Graves era albums...SHEESH!:p
I wasn't calling you a poseur (or whatever is the hip term to lay disgrace upon someone who is not "in the know") I was just expressing my distaste for Graves-era Misfits. Glenn Danzig hates it, and since it was his band to begin with, I'll agree with him. Honestly I have never heard anything from Graves-era Misfits... is it any good? :D

Originally posted by NAD
I wasn't calling you a poseur (or whatever is the hip term to lay disgrace upon someone who is not "in the know") I was just expressing my distaste for Graves-era Misfits. Glenn Danzig hates it, and since it was his band to begin with, I'll agree with him. Honestly I have never heard anything from Graves-era Misfits... is it any good? :D

If you listen to it without thinking of Danzig era it is decent. I don't even own any of the Graves era shit and don't plan on buying it.