Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

^ hahaha

As a fan of John Carpenter's THE THING, I love the constant tension and paranoia of the Dead Space games as well as the gross out critters. Dead Space 3 does so many cool things and it's just as crazy as the other two.

Hotline Miami 2 is so good. I go back to it from time to time at work for stress relief and higher scores. Also got me hooked on Carpenter Brut:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Nice song

Assassins creed 3 6/10 I tried to like Assassins Creed 3 but it´s not a very good game, I lost my patience in a boat mission and deleted the game.

There's a part of me that doesn't care for the PC version because I've had it on PS3/PS4 for the last two years, but then all of the mods started coming out. Now I wish I had a PC that could run it.

3 or Black Flag? I never played 3 but I have Black Flag (the pirate one) and absolutely love it.

Yes III not the black flag, I heard some good things about that one but the III was kinda shitty. There is a very ridiculous mission there, where I had to play as a eagle. Dumb as fuck.

Been sucked into GTA 5 on PC the last few months.

9/10, only reason for knocking a point is because it's a little buggy here and there.

I´ve been playing it also, great game so far and so much better than the let down that was GTA IV. Because Gta IV besides the graphics was really, really boring with tired jokes and shitty missions everywhere.

I´ve been playing it also, great game so far and so much better than the let down that was GTA IV. Because Gta IV besides the graphics was really, really boring with tired jokes and shitty missions everywhere.

Hell yes. Almost all the missions in V are way more fun than anything IV had to offer. I owned it on Xbox a few years back but the Xbox died shortly after I got it so I patiently waited for the PC release. Totally worth the $60. But now my nights are spent drinking beer and getting stoned while playing GTA. :lol: Guess that's not much different than normal though.

Hatred

Controls are a little weird, not much of a story unfolding, but the executions are amazing, and the victims reactions are surreal.

Got Metal Gear Solid fo' free with my new graphics card. The number and complexity of menus and tasks and the backstory (I only ever played the original MGS: Tactical Espionage Ops) are kind of annoying but it's incredibly fun and has a great sense of humor.

Witcher 3 : simply amazing, everything about this was perfect, seriously! 10/10

playing MGS V right now, pretty cool but oh man so many options...

Been on a Payday 2 kick the past few weeks. Pretty fun but gets old sort of quick because the maps are generally the same. Pretty much GTA hesists with some stealthy shit going on.

7/10