Reindeer games

I miss my Bob. :cry:
The truth emerges!
My dad had a customer who he always ribbed and claimed to hate, but was heartbroken when the guy retired. The rapport can be entertaining.
Cooking anything for the 4th to make us all feel inferior in the kitchen?

Beer & chili. The exact contents of the latter will be determined by my sister who's a far superior cook. (I'm lucky if I don't burn scrambled eggs.) Enjoy the holiday!

Whatever happened to the hot dogs & hamburgers (on the grill of course),corn on the cob,salads,watermelon,beer,coke etc., 4th of July holidays? :)

Everyone have a wonderful & safe holiday!
(& Bob, please be careful as to not blow yourself up with those fireworks! :lol:

:kickass:

What I'm looking for is a great chili recipe using my slow cooker. Not with ground beef (that isn't chili) and not with beans (that isn't chili).

Sal - I love hamburgers and hot dogs. Thing is if I'm off for the day I'd rather do a low and slow cook. Something a bit more interesting. I can have hamburgers every night of the week.

Not at all. Legitimate chili starts with whole chunks of chuck - typically stew meat. It breaks down after hours and hours of cooking. Somewhere over time chili got bastardized to include beans in the recipe. I prefer without if possible.