Releases 2009!

Holy balls. In total agreement, Aeonic. Ki sounds killer from the teaser.

Anyone give a listen to Woe of Tyrant's "Kingdom of Might"? It's, um, good American Christian metal. :ill:

Very tasty guitar the entire way through, with the right edge of aggressiveness. I'm a fan! In Flames style harmonizing with a lot more chops than Stromblad. Some almost-power-metal sounding moments thanks to very triumphant guitar.

Anyone give a listen to Woe of Tyrant's "Kingdom of Might"? It's, um, good American Christian metal. :ill:

Very tasty guitar the entire way through, with the right edge of aggressiveness. I'm a fan! In Flames style harmonizing with a lot more chops than Stromblad. Some almost-power-metal sounding moments thanks to very triumphant guitar.

This album rocks, got it 4 days ago and I'm really impressed.

"The band will shortly be starting work on studio album No. 4, with September 9, 2009 already cast in steel as the day of release."

False.

:heh:

Who the hell announces a release date before recording the album? Jesus Christ.....lulzteehee

Seconded, mighty sir.

article-heaven-and-hell-the-devil-you-know.jpg

yeh so here's your 'new' nevermore

Nevermore+-+Cover.jpg

1 Final Product
2 Born
3 Enemies Of Reality
4 Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday
5 Believe In Nothing
6 Narcosynthesis
7 Dreaming Neon Black
8 Beyond Within
9 Next In Line
10 Seven Tongues Of God, The
11 Matricide
12 What Tomorrow Knows
13 Heart Collector, The (live)

:zombie:

yeh so here's your 'new' nevermore

Nevermore+-+Cover.jpg

1 Final Product
2 Born
3 Enemies Of Reality
4 Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday
5 Believe In Nothing
6 Narcosynthesis
7 Dreaming Neon Black
8 Beyond Within
9 Next In Line
10 Seven Tongues Of God, The
11 Matricide
12 What Tomorrow Knows
13 Heart Collector, The (live)

:zombie:

bwahahahahah

They haven't found a new guitarist yet. If the band is smart they will hire either Jarzombek or Suzuki and then Nevermore will be the most metal band ever.

I've heard alot about that dude. I should check his stuff out. Cheesy but fun power metal I was told.

Correct. Very overblown, larger-than-life style. You've got the fast ones ("Dragonfly", "Reality", "Fantasia"), you've got the heartbreaking ballad ("Light Of The World"), you've even got the obligatory epic ("Heaven"). Fun for the whole family, if the whole family is into sugary happy power metal. I dig it.

Also, "Dragonfly" has to set some kind of record when it comes to high-pitched singing.

The only thing to catch me so far this year is the new Mastodon... weird because I hadn't gotten into them before.

I am still waiting for something intense, groovy and original to come and knock me out.