Ronny Munroe Joins Firewolfe

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From http://www.bravewords.com/news/189723 :

Vocalist RONNY MUNROE (ex-METAL CHURCH, PRESTO BALLET) checks in with the following update:

"I've waited quite a while to share some exciting news with everybody, but the time has come for me to finally spill the beans! I have been working closely with Paul and Nick of the band FIREWOLFE for a couple months now... I've taken over lead vocal duties and the song writing process has been going very well!! I have to say, if you like classic metal, you are going to dig this stuff. It's also one of the reasons the new video is taking longer than anticipated. Check out FireWolfe here."

FireWolfe states: "We are very happy to announce that Ronny Munroe has joined FireWolfe. We've been writing music for the new album all summer - and we are looking forward to sharing it with you soon!"

Well, I like Ronny Munroe's vocals but this is a loss for FireWölfe IMO, as I like David Fefolt more as a singer. The debut FireWölfe disc from last year was great classic metal wityh a great performance by Fefolt. Has Fefolt left the band because of his engagement with the reformed Fifth Angel?