ROYAL HUNT!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
I can't believe this band is hardly mentioned on this forum. There is a perfect first night headliner for this show.

They are releasing a live album/DVD soon and definitely deserve a headline spot at PP. Glenn????

spag said:
There stuff is kind of hit or miss with me, but they might be a cool pre-party band. If they are flakes though, why bother.

Pre-party... LMAO. Yeah, I could see Andre Anderssen accepting a spot at the pre-party with Royal Hunt. At least your post gave me a good laugh :lol:

If the pre-party's on the main stage from now on, it's hard to even call it a pre-party anymore. More like Day 1 of Progpower.

Maybe Shane will take a chance where Glenn won't, and if Royal Hunt really wants to make it in the US they'll put their egos aside and do it within Shane's price range. Besides, the pre-party seems to me to see more turnover than the main roster anyway. I remember PPV, where I think all the originally signed bands were replaced by showtime. Remember we almost got to see Sun Caged?

from MelodicRock.com:
ROYAL HUNT LIVE CD DUE NOVEMBER:
Royal Hunt gives their fans a chance to listen to a couple of songs (go to www.royalhunt.com) from their new double live album Royal Hunt 2006 which is due to release on November 22.
The 2 hour show was recorded (and filmed – more info on DVD will follow) in St. Petersburg´s Music Hall during their tour last year. All mixing duties were handled by André Andersen at NorthPoint Productions while mastering – once again – by Jan Eliasson at Audio Planet.

nightwish58 said:
I can't believe this band is hardly mentioned on this forum. There is a perfect first night headliner for this show.

They are releasing a live album/DVD soon and definitely deserve a headline spot at PP. Glenn????
Even better news - I read in the forum at their site that Andre says that they are thinking about reissuing Live 1996 and Closing the Chapters DVDs next year!