SCAR SYMMETRY added to Dark Tranquillity tour

dcowboys311

Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
http://www.smnnews.com/2007/02/01/scar-symmetry-added-to-dark-tranquillitythe-haunted-tour/

Scar Symmetry - Added To Dark Tranquillity/The Haunted Tour

February 1st, 2007, 11:55 pm

According to postings on various venue websites, it appears as if Sweden’s SCAR SYMMETRY have been added to the previously announced North American tour featuring DARK TRANQUILLITY, THE HAUNTED, and INTO ETERNITY.

I might have to hit up multiple dates on this tour now:headbang:

Has anybody seen Dark Tranquillity live? I saw them once but it was the last show of the tour and they did a pretty dissapointing job. So basically I'm just looking for someone to say "IT'S NOT USUALLY THE CASE"

Has anybody seen Dark Tranquillity live? I saw them once but it was the last show of the tour and they did a pretty dissapointing job. So basically I'm just looking for someone to say "IT'S NOT USUALLY THE CASE"

IT'S NOT USUALLY THE CASE! Have seen them twice and aside from 1) a cut setlist due to having to catch a flight at the airport, and 2) a pitifully small audience, and 3) getting punched in the face really, really hard during their set, THEY KICKED ASS. For a full set, you can expect to hear from every album from Gallery-present.

Well I dont have the DT tour on the whole, I just have IE doing a off date headlining gig, but maybe SS will open. :needs emoticon to pray to satan:

YES! I am definitely going to this (well, I was going to regardless :p). Sucks that the NYC date is on a Monday, because I'd definitely like to hit that up too but I don't think my schedule will allow it. I will be attending the Philly show for sure though.

I have seen them twice, they kick ass!!!!!

Bay Area peoples, this show is at Slims!!!!!Which is cool...Oh yeah also one of the owners from the pound is opening a new place called Fat City up by Slims, so there will be places again for the metal!!!

subtract the 40 or 50 minutes of having to put up with the haunted and that makes for a fun evening!:headbang:

Actually, from what I understand The Haunted are closing the shows. So you can just leave right after DT and grab some grub at your favorite nearby joint. (or whatever your after-show traditions are)

http://www.smnnews.com/2007/02/01/scar-symmetry-added-to-dark-tranquillitythe-haunted-tour/

Scar Symmetry - Added To Dark Tranquillity/The Haunted Tour

February 1st, 2007, 11:55 pm

According to postings on various venue websites, it appears as if Sweden’s SCAR SYMMETRY have been added to the previously announced North American tour featuring DARK TRANQUILLITY, THE HAUNTED, and INTO ETERNITY.

I might have to hit up multiple dates on this tour now:headbang:

That just sold a ticket.

I have seen them twice, they kick ass!!!!!

Bay Area peoples, this show is at Slims!!!!!Which is cool...Oh yeah also one of the owners from the pound is opening a new place called Fat City up by Slims, so there will be places again for the metal!!!

Awesome News!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

schweet!! and I just picked up the Scar Symmetry CDs. I (probably unlike most of the folks on here) have never seen Into Eternity for more than 15 minutes, when I saw Opeth @ the Roxy - ATL. So this is a must see show for me.