SCAR SYMMETRY added to Dark Tranquillity tour

There's no more dates still TBA for this tour is there?

Looks like theyre skipping NC, and I dont think Im gonna be able to make the Jaxx show...now that SS has been added, I would really want to see this tour.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. What to do??? Dark Tranquillity/Haunted/Scar Symmetry in ATL or Trouble/Confessor in NC???

I'm leaning toward Trouble, but shit Dark Tranquillity are awesome!!!

Has anybody seen Dark Tranquillity live? I saw them once but it was the last show of the tour and they did a pretty dissapointing job. So basically I'm just looking for someone to say "IT'S NOT USUALLY THE CASE"

Are you talking about that show in Florida @ the Factory with Napalm death and Nile? If so I was at that show. DT was extremely boring and too femine for me live and I actually like their music but live their sound sucks and are boring performers. I have their dvd and it put me to sleep.

So what do I think of this tour... well besides Into Eternity.... ::YAWNS::

Are you talking about that show in Florida @ the Factory with Napalm death and Nile? If so I was at that show. DT was extremely boring and too femine for me live and I actually like their music but live their sound sucks and are boring performers. I have their dvd and it put me to sleep.

So what do I think of this tour... well besides Into Eternity.... ::YAWNS::

You guys must have seen an off show or something cuz everytime I've seen them live, they've been phenomenal.

Yeah, I wasn't disappointed with Dark Tranquillity either. :headbang:

EDIT: Scar Symmetry is now confirmed, per the Masquerade's website. :kickass:

Of course, they're still listing Sadus on that Destruction tour....and I think Municipal Waste dropped off, too....