Seven Kingdoms - Female Fronted Epic Power Metal from Florida

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
Hello all, Seven Kingdoms just had our first Georgia show this weekend with Theocracy, put together by the almighty Hoyt! We really loved all you "real" metal fans that came out!

We will be hosting our "official" Seven Kingdoms forum on here hopefully soon.

If your interested in listening to some of our new tracks hit up our myspace.

www.myspace.com/sevenkingdoms

We just finished recording a full length album at Morrisound Studios and will be available soon!

Thanks to all you guys who keep "real" metal alive!!!

You guys kicked ass on Saturday. If you ever come back to Georgia, I will definitely be there. Also I can't wait for the new album to come out, I'll definitely be picking that up.

I'm guessing there's at least one George RR Martin fan in the band? If so, that's freaking awesome.

YES our old singer was a huge "a song of ice and fire" fan. Infact our entire first album is all stories from the first book, a game of thrones if im not mistaken.

Things didn't work out with him. We still have some fantasy lyrics still though.

but yes if you like those books you might like the older songs on our myspace player,

The Bloody Meadow
Watchers on the Wall

and i think there's another one on there from the old album

The Bloody Meadow has a direct quote from the books for the Blind Guardian Inspired Chorus at around 2:43:

"And red the grass beneath his feet
and red his banners bright
and red the glow of setting sun
that bathed him in its light.
Come on, Come on the gray lord called
my sword is hungry still
And with a cry of savage rage
they swarmed across the rill..."

That is awesome, haha. You guys just got several times cooler in my book.

YES our old singer was a huge "a song of ice and fire" fan. Infact our entire first album is all stories from the first book, a game of thrones if im not mistaken.

Things didn't work out with him. We still have some fantasy lyrics still though.

but yes if you like those books you might like the older songs on our myspace player,

The Bloody Meadow
Watchers on the Wall

and i think there's another one on there from the old album

The Bloody Meadow has a direct quote from the books for the Blind Guardian Inspired Chorus at around 2:43:

"And red the grass beneath his feet
and red his banners bright
and red the glow of setting sun
that bathed him in its light.
Come on, Come on the gray lord called
my sword is hungry still
And with a cry of savage rage
they swarmed across the rill..."

:kickass:

I can't get to Myspace from here at work. Do you guys have anything up on Youtube? I did find a Seven Kingdoms band on there, but I'm guessing it's not you guys.