Seven Kingdoms - Female Fronted Epic Power Metal from Florida

ALSO for anyone that cares the Florida Powerfest on November 14th will actually be Seven Kingdoms CD Release party! cds will be available at shows, iTunes, Cd Baby, and many other online retailers

I finally gotten around to giving you guys a listen via your MySpace page. I really like it! Sabrina has a excellent voice on there. That is some totally kicking-ass stuff?

Any chance your material will show up on eMusic as well as you guys having any copies of your album on hand at the TPC pre-party? If so, I may grab it off of of eMusic for the time being and then get a copy of the CD itself on the TPC.

Again, this is some really great stuff. So looking forward to seeing you guys play at the TPC pre-party!

I finally gotten around to giving you guys a listen via your MySpace page. I really like it! Sabrina has a excellent voice on there. That is some totally kicking-ass stuff?

Any chance your material will show up on eMusic as well as you guys having any copies of your album on hand at the TPC pre-party? If so, I may grab it off of of eMusic for the time being and then get a copy of the CD itself on the TPC.

Again, this is some really great stuff. So looking forward to seeing you guys play at the TPC pre-party!

thanks man! We actually just got duplication in. The CD start going on sale on November 14th. They will be available at our shows, on Cdbaby, iTunes, and other online retailers. We will also have copies at the Preparty! That show is going to be killer. The next Day we are playing with Cage again in Tampa.

Glad you like it! look forward to meeting ya!