Seven Kingdoms/Holy Grail to support Blind Guardian on their fall US/Canadian Tour!!!

Sweet, Atlanta on 12/19 and I am already planning on being in Raliegh to see my in-laws on 12/21. Perfect timing.

Finally can go public!!! We've been waiting a long time to bring this good news to everyone :)

Straight from the Blind Guardian website

http://www.blind-guardian.com/2010/09/08/north-american-tour-dates-confirmed/

I'll post the dates as soon as I get to a computer, were getting ready for Midweek Mayhem so all I have is my phone!

do you have any info on what the VIP ticket will include and how to buy it? Im going with a bunch of friends and some of them are flying from Puerto Rico just for this but we want to decide wich ticket we all going to buy but we cant find info about what is inclided in the VIP.

do you have any info on what the VIP ticket will include and how to buy it? Im going with a bunch of friends and some of them are flying from Puerto Rico just for this but we want to decide wich ticket we all going to buy but we cant find info about what is inclided in the VIP.

YES

VIP tickets will be limited to 30. It will get you in the doors a half hour early with a meet and greet with the first 5 bands. Official Laminate, and a special area for VIP to watch the show since it will be packed beyond belief for Florida Powerfest II. I will be getting the other info for the VIP tickets together this week ready for the ticket onsale date this friday.

You never know too, i may just talk some of the BG members while were on the road with them into showing up for the meet and greet as well ;)

keep checking back!!!

ALSO i will be announcing an official hotel with rates of $59/night with the VIP announcement as well!