Shit! I hate winter! Negative temperatures and snow in my state yesterday and today!

AcesHigh

Sep 25, 2002
Novo Hamburgo, Brasil
the minimum temp in my state was -7C yesterday... in my city it was 2C... tonite its supposed to get even colder... the first snow of the year fell yesterday... frost is everywhere... damn... i will definitly move to northeast Brasil when I get money enough...

for fahrenheit users (0 C = 31 F if I am not mistaken)

Reactions: Profanity
some pictures of the Brazilian winter this year

imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto24_g.jpg

imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto23_g.jpg

imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto22_g.jpg

imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto21_g.jpg

imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto20_g.jpg

in 1945, before global warming

21.jpg

imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto11_g.jpg

imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto8_g.jpg

The state capital, Porto Alegre. It seldom snows there, even with negative temperatures, but in 84 there was a strong snow fall in the city. In 94 also.
imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto5_g.jpg

imgdofrio_1007_galeria1_foto4_g.jpg

I'd much rather live in sub-zero temperatures rather than putting up with this horrid summer heat. 33-38C is way too hot for me. Include a 98% humidity and you get what I have to put up with for another 3 months. Oh well, I look forward to the -15 to 0C weather of the winter.

Don't believe Aces, he's a notorious liar and loves tricking people.

It's a fact that it never goes below 80 degrees in the southern hemisphere and everyone in Brazil is rich beyond imagining and sit outside next to their pools in stately manors sipping martinis and watching beautiful women lounge in tiny swimsuits as they soak up sun to tan their bronzed bodies to perfection.

Any time Aces talks about cold weather or seeing people living in mudhuts, I want you to know he's lying his ass off!

diesel said:
Don't believe Aces, he's a notorious liar and loves tricking people.

It's a fact that it never goes below 80 degrees in the southern hemisphere and everyone in Brazil is rich beyond imagining and sit outside next to their pools in stately manors sipping martinis and watching beautiful women lounge in tiny swimsuits as they soak up sun to tan their bronzed bodies to perfection.

Any time Aces talks about cold weather or seeing people living in mudhuts, I want you to know he's lying his ass off!

shut up fools!! We dont want immigrants enjoying the eternal sun of the southern hemisphere (yeah, even in ANTARTICA) and trying to get jobs here in Brasil! I warn you in advance! There are no jobs here to lowlifes like you guys who live in small 1000 sq m houses! Oh wait, ive to go now... the girls in my haren are fighting again to decide who will suck my dick next... ah, boring life! I will settle this dispute! They can all do it at the same time.

AcesHigh said:
shut up fools!! We dont want immigrants enjoying the eternal sun of the southern hemisphere (yeah, even in ANTARTICA) and trying to get jobs here in Brasil! I warn you in advance! There are no jobs here to lowlifes like you guys who live in small 1000 sq m houses! Oh wait, ive to go now... the girls in my haren are fighting again to decide who will suck my dick next... ah, boring life! I will settle this dispute! They can all do it at the same time.

see deisel? and you thought there was no hope for guys with weiners as small as yers and rogerio's!:loco: