Singer for Shadow Gallery

angrarox

Sep 20, 2004
Germantown, Tennessee
Guys, I know those of us who are fans of Shadow Gallery are still upset about Mikes passing and I don't want to offend anyone but I had a question that I have been thinking about and wanted your opinion: I think DC cooper would be a great singer for Shadow Gallery. His voice is dramatic and powerful, he has already worked with some of the band and they all are in Pennsylvania. What do you guys think!:headbang:

YOu the same one who stirred up this question on the SG List? Like I said...bad timing. Mike has not been gone from us all that long and already you are stirring up a hornet's nest of emotions? As it was stated on the SG List so eloquently, the band did not just lose a singer, they lost their brother. It takes alot longer that 2 months before one should or could be able to THINK about something like that.

My dos centavos? NO DC. it would no longer be Shadow Gallery if you bring in a name singer.....then it becomes SG and X

but yea.....really poor timing. Just 2 months gone and it's Mike who?

As I "heard"..Shadow Gallery already had a new cd in the works and all that was needed was vocals..talk about bad timing... I don't think SG should use DC Cooper on the one reason that you can also consider it an Amaran's Plight disc. I personally would wait and find a fresh voice.

Well I see this thread has undergone some trimming... Sucks if the loss was personal to you Coldfire, but simply TALKING about a topic should not be blasphemy. I was a big fan of Mike Baker's vocals... but there isn't a damn thing we can do about the situation now is there?

Why was this thread edited?? The last I saw it hadn't broke down into a pissing match or anything ... it seemed pretty civil. I know some of the posts that were erased were fairly written.

Britt

This was my fault. I am the original poster and I don't post very much. I did not capitalize DC's last name and didn't correct it before posting. In trying to correct it I accidentally put it up twice. Sorry.

Oh .. I see now. No big deal. I thought the thread had been edited. I could not for the life of me figure out why it would have been edited the way it was .. turns out it never was edited to begin with ... okay. I think it would be fine for the mods to close this thread, or just simply delete it.

Britt