So my CD rack is

circus_brimstone

Forest: Sold Out
Jul 5, 2003
Indiana
overflowin'. I've already trimmed a lot of the fat, but I'm still kind of conflicted about shedding certain albums, if I have nearly all of that band's discography (i.e. CoF, DB, DT). What should I get rid of? There's a link to my inventory in my sig. It's the one that says: CD Tracker

:Spin:

first things first:

you need more black sabbath. holy shit you need more slayer too!!! what are you doing getting rid of albums when you need more?!?!? :loco:

this is my system for cleaning out the shelves: go through your rack. when you see a cd you suspect you don't need, try to hum a song from it, any song. if you can't, ditch it.

otherwise you end up acing shit that you later regret not having.

Zao? YOU LISTEN TO CHRISTIAN HARDCORE?!?!

Tourniquet!?!?!!?!??! WTF. All you lack is Stryper.

god damn nad said:
you need more black sabbath. holy shit you need more slayer too!!! what are you doing getting rid of albums when you need more?!?!? :loco:

Bah, they don't do that much for me. I've got the one requisite for each. :tickled:

circus_brimstone said:
Bah, they don't do that much for me. I've got the one requisite for each. :tickled:
NO EXCUSES!!! just kidding, i do that with like 90% of the bands i listen to. not slayer and sabbath though. :dopey:

yeah so i finally listened to st. anger last week.

i don't hate it.

*ducks*

i didn't say i liked it!!!