So

Works0fheart

Aug 21, 2008
Florida
Someone should start a Kalmah tab thread or something. Every note that Alexi has ever recorded has been tabbed, and considering Kalmah have some amazing guitar work and are very consistant, it would be cool if a few of you master tabber people would get together and work on some of their songs, I would greatly appreciate it and I'm sure alot of other people here would too. All of the other tabs out there are really bad =/

This kid does the best covers of their songs imo
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxb4QOLpVlY&feature=related[/ame]

Thanks in advance :)

Try Kalmah official forum, maybe? :rolleyes:

This thread kinda sounds like "Can I haz Kalmah tabs now plz"? :lol:

You could listen to a certain song alot, then download a tab from any tab site and then just correct the mistakes. This can take ages though if it was done wrong but it would still probably be faster than tabbing every instrument yourself... you can get a decent sounding practice track pretty much effortlessly since you can decide to tab only the parts you are gonna play.

I bet youre from fuckin sakatchewan or manitoba

wat? o__O

You could listen to a certain song alot, then download a tab from any tab site and then just correct the mistakes. This can take ages though if it was done wrong but it would still probably be faster than tabbing every instrument yourself... you can get a decent sounding practice track pretty much effortlessly since you can decide to tab only the parts you are gonna play.

I suppose, but when I learn a song I like to learn more than one guitar part, bass line, or keyboard or w/e just to know it. I always feel more accomplished when I learn each instrument. I'm sure I could tab a few parts of the songs from the album out, but I seriously doubt it would be anything to be too proud of. Alot of the Kalmah tabs out there are pretty horrendous, and when I've went and made the effort to correct them I would just get irritated.

brownchild the mangler.
212bya0.png

Hate to say it, but she's from your home province. :zombie:

Don't hate to say it, this place is full of people I really don't like. Although I don't generally form opinions of people I only vaguely know over the internet.

Also I have no clue why I posted that in the first place, or who it was directed at...:rolleyes: