Sold Out

Must be a great feeling to know this far in advance that all your hard work has paid off. Just want to say that we really appreciate your efforts in bringing true metal to the states!!! I'm just glad I got my Gold Badge!!! Glenn, resevrve my Badge for 4.0:)!!!!!!! See you all there

That's awesome news that the fest is already sold out!
I was out of town the day tickets went on sael so my friends got them. They said that the ticket people told them that it hasn't sold out in the past years so we didn't get many extras for other friends... I guess we were wrong to think it wouldn't sell out. Anyways, this will be my first year at Prog Power and I'm SO Excited! Oh yeay, I'm new to the board too! ^_^
:)

+Sh0kr0k+

Damn! I live about 2 hours away from the event, but haven't gotten a break to order a ticket yet. :-(

Originally posted by YtseJammer

I'm beginning the push for Madison Square Garden in 2003

I'm moving to NYC in a month so....hell yeah! BTW, I'm kind of a newbie to metal, and this will be my first metal show...should be quite the initiation! ^_^

Already said this on a couple boards but what the hey :p

Congrats Glenn,I can not wait to get to Atlanta to continue the metal escapades of last year,this is will a great show. I cannot wait to document alot of it like last year! :D BTW I coming out early this year so get your friggen drinking hats on freaks!!! LOL

Bear

Fantastic to see the show sell out so early on!

Even if I've seen quite a few of the bands recently, I'm gonna have a great time and am really looking forwardto hookin up with all the people I know online. I just hope that my heart and liver can stand up to all the partying!

charlie

Originally posted by chazzyf
Fantastic to see the show sell out so early on!

Even if I've seen quite a few of the bands recently, I'm gonna have a great time and am really looking forwardto hookin up with all the people I know online. I just hope that my heart and liver can stand up to all the partying!

charlie

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Can't wait to finally meet you after all these years, Charlie!!! It's shaping up to be a hell of a weekend!!!

Jax<--looking forward to year 2 of celebrating her birthday with the coolest group of people around :cool:

:cry:

last year was so wonderful! i was looking forward to this years prog power so much...this news is horrible!

maybe i will come set outside and headbang on the sidewalk...
or sharpen up on my nunchauku skills and beat the tickets out of someone standing in line...

watch out all you metalheads...watch out for the pissed off chick with nunchaukus...

:mad: