Will trade a couple of Gold Badges for....

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
...a couple of tickets to the sold-out Jimmy Buffett show in Atlanta on June 29th. Anybody have a connection??

Yes, the ProgPower USA promoter is a diehard Parrot Head.

Glenn H.

While perusing an email of yours with my boyfriend, I pointed at your signature and declared "Glenn's a parrot head!" I was met by a befuddled look and pointed out the ASCII-ish parrot. Mike asked nicely, "What in the hell are you talking about?" He didn't know what one was. Now he does.

Hope you get those tickets!

Yes, this was an utterly pointless story. I'll go about my business now, carry on...

How good do the tickets have to be? Do you just want to go or does the trade require the very best a person can get his hands on?

Hey Iron Plant,

I ended up buying scalped Lawn Seats for my wife and another couple. However, I would still trade the gold badges for *good* reserved seats (two would be fine, four preferable). The location of the seats would determine how many badges I would give up. The closer I get, the more I cough up on my end (two down front would be worth more than 2 GBs).

There are numerous online diagrams of the venue so its nice to be able to look before I trade. I wouldn't do it blindly.

Glenn H

Dude, I know a couple of guys that work security at HiFi Buys ampitheater. I've been working on getting a couple of tickets for you. Lawn seats are no problem at all, but you've already got a couple of those. I'll try for some better seats, but I really don't know. Usually what happens is they get me some lawn seats then work me up to the front during the show. I'll know for sure what I can get for you after April 12th, which is when the first show of the season is at that venue.

I've seen a bunch of lawn tickets flying around. Some of the better stuff Ive seen is 6th row from the stage in the lower level section 103, row f but ive only seen one ticket for that so that's probably out of the question.

wow that was quick,I might be able to get 2 reserved pavilion seats located in Section 203 Row CCC but thats like sorta being in the middle of the place. Better than lawn though

I'm really only looking for seats in the 100 sections. I have seen Bubba many times from the lawn and I have a good drunken time from there.

I figure if I'm going to give up a 2-5 $100 badges, then I only want the good seats.

Glenn

ok the very best is 2 tickets in Section 101 Row E~ Seats 2-3, fifth row. The buthead selling them wants a hell of a lot for them in my opinion to.

I saw those on Ebay. You will note he hasn't got a bid either. :mad:

Good tickets are going to be very expensive and I willing to trade accordingly within reason. If you know of 5 people that need GBs, then they can simply go in together and find a couple of good tix like that.

Glenn

I have five people that would help pay for those two tickets if you want them. It would be a lot easyer for 5 people to split that 5 ways than you paying for it all by yourself

I can't figure out if seat 1 for that section starts on the outside (far, far right of stage) or the inside (making it much closer to the center). Do you know?

If it's the center, then email me (ppusa@metalages.com).

Glenn