Solefald - The Circular Drain

Good! Cornelius needs all the support he can get! I wanted to stab everyone who was sharing GUT on Gaia, arg.

Being raped by Cornelius would be an honour. :oops:
Yeah, but I don't think it's fair to play double standards. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with downloading an album, so you can check it before you buy it. So many times I've spent 20 Euro, only to get a shitty album.

Yeah, but I don't think it's fair to play double standards. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with downloading an album, so you can check it before you buy it. So many times I've spent 20 Euro, only to get a shitty album.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see people download music to try it out, I do it a lot too. I won't deny I have a lot more music on my HDD than I do physically, but I get strongly irritated when I see people sharing music by bands I strongly love without the intent on buying it if they like it.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see people download music to try it out, I do it a lot too. I won't deny I have a lot more music on my HDD than I do physically, but I get strongly irritated when I see people sharing music by bands I strongly love without the intent on buying it if they like it.
I don't mind that too much, because atleast they'll probably go to the gig. What I hate is when people download every album by a band, listen to them all in a night and then say the band is shit. It's so stupid, I mean they've just given a night to someones life work.

I'm glad to say, I own more than I've downloaded and I've got over 50gb of music! :p

I don't have GUT's album
theyareontome.gif

While we're on the topic of The Circular Drain, does anyone find it annoying that they've to fill in all the data for the cd. I copied it perfectly to the way it's written to the album, but already you can see people on last.fm writing it their own way.

The same, with G.U.T as well...

While we're on the topic of The Circular Drain, does anyone find it annoying that they've to fill in all the data for the cd. I copied it perfectly to the way it's written to the album, but already you can see people on last.fm writing it their own way.

The same, with G.U.T as well...

Yeah, irritated me a lot. I just copied and pasted everything that was on the Inhuman record's MySpace. Could ask Cornelius if he'll fix this for future records, but it could be a way to try and stop people from ripping it and sharing it. Not like it really helps.

Yeah, irritated me a lot. I just copied and pasted everything that was on the Inhuman record's MySpace. Could ask Cornelius if he'll fix this for future records, but it could be a way to try and stop people from ripping it and sharing it. Not like it really helps.
Well I'm pretty sure it's impossible to fix now if all the 1000 cds have been printed. And from the way they've been handed out (random numbers it seems), it won't be fixed since you'd have to burn the information onto the disc.

Hmm I doubt it would stop sharing, most people don't care. I mean look some of the albums you download, most are in all caps, have the people who ripped names in it (because they did so much work :Smug:) , or all have to be corrected everywhere. I hate that shit, because it takes ages to fix!

Well I'm pretty sure it's impossible to fix now if all the 1000 cds have been printed. And from the way they've been handed out (random numbers it seems), it won't be fixed since you'd have to burn the information onto the disc.

Hmm I doubt it would stop sharing, most people don't care. I mean look some of the albums you download, most are in all caps, have the people who ripped names in it (because they did so much work :Smug:) , or all have to be corrected everywhere. I hate that shit, because it takes ages to fix!

Oh, I'm not talking about the already released albums, I just mean future albums.

Lars is cute... but I'll always prefer Cornelius <3
I mean, I was listening to Tequila Sunrise on repeat while I slept.

Okay, getting way too creepy now! I'd better shut up.

:lol: well Tequila Sunrise is certainly a great song, it's the one that I hear the most of TLS.

And now that I'm studying Norwegian, it's even better.