Some new SYMPHONY X dates.

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
Check Bravewords.com for the info. I just bought my ticket for the Friday, August 10th date. Just wanted to let everyone know about the added dates. SANCTITY and ECHOES OF ETERNITY are the other two bands. Sounds excellent to me!:headbang:

It is crazy how the entire world announces these dates before the Symphony X: website, MySpace, forum, and TEOF!!!

First, TicketMaster clued us in on the Jaxx show for Aug. 8, it was around this time that we, Odin's Court, got added to the bill. Still I kept it under wraps -- even as I picked up tickets at Jaxx on 3/21!! Then it got posted on the Jaxx website last Tuesday (3/27). So I posted something about it being unconfirmed, but the fact that we were on the show to TEOF (that wasn't a good idea).

NOW, Bravewords.com ALSO has this date as well as many others on it. :lol: So for those of you that see this Jaxx date and are planning on going, please support Odin's Court (and the local prog scene in general) and get your tickets from us. Not only will you be helping us out, you will also be saving a minimum of $4 per ticket over the TB charges. Sounds like a winning combination!

You may either PM me, email me or Matt, or use the link provided on our website: http://www.odinscourtband.com/shows.html. Now, I understand that this show is still unconfirmed by the band, but I can't let the entire world announce it without letting people know we are on it!

I look forward to seeing you there! Thanks in advance for your support.

SYMPHONY X have updated their North American tour schedule in support of their forthcoming album, Paradise Lost, with shows in New York State, Atlanta and Philadelphia.

Their complete schedule is now as follows:

May
25 - New York, NY at B.B. Kings
27 - San Juan, Puerto Rico at Tito Puente Auditorium

June
3 - Milano, Italy at Gods of Metal Festival
7 - Sölvesborg, Sweden at Sweden Rock Festival
12 - Santiago, Chile at Teatro Caupolican
13 - Buenos Aires, Argentina at Teatro Flores
16 - Sao Paulo, Brazil at Via Funchal

July (with SANCTITY and ECHOES OF ETERNITY)
12 - Hartford, CT at Webster Theatre
13 - Clifton Park, NY at Northern Lights (NEW DATE)
14 - Poughkeepsie, NY at Chance Theater (NEW DATE)
16 - Montreal, Quebec at The Medly
17 - Quebec City, Quebec at L'Imperial
18 - Toronto, Ontario at The Opera House
20 - Cleveland, OH at Peabody's
21 - Detroit, MI at I-Rock
22 - Mokena, IL at The Pearl Room
23 - Sauget, IL at Pop's
24 - St. Paul, MN at Station 4
27 - Seattle, WA at El Corazon
28 - Portland, OR at Roseland Grill
29 - San Francisco, CA at Slim's
30 - Anaheim, CA at House of Blues
31 - West Hollywood, CA at House of Blues

August
1 - Tempe, AZ at The Clubhouse
3 - Ft. Worth, TX at Ridglea Theater
4 - Houston, TX at Meridian
5 - San Antonio, TX at White Rabbit
7 - Atlanta, GA at The Masquerade (NEW DATE)
8 - Springfield, VA at Jaxx
9 - Worcester, MA at The Palladium
10 - Philadephia, PA at The Trocadero (NEW DATE)

As previously reported, Paradise Lost is slated for a worldwide release on June 26th, 2007 (date may be subject to change). The complete world tour is expected to last 14 months.

hm.. Not a big fan of Symphony X but I might just go to the Northern Lights show since that's 5 minutes from my house and is a Friday night.

Just realized that the Puerto Rico date is before Paradise Lost's release. Looks like we will be getting a teaser before the album is out. I have yet to hear of an opening act, so I'm hoping for a long set.

It is crazy how the entire world announces these dates before the Symphony X: website, MySpace, forum, and TEOF!!!

First, TicketMaster clued us in on the Jaxx show for Aug. 8, it was around this time that we, Odin's Court, got added to the bill. Still I kept it under wraps -- even as I picked up tickets at Jaxx on 3/21!! Then it got posted on the Jaxx website last Tuesday (3/27). So I posted something about it being unconfirmed, but the fact that we were on the show to TEOF (that wasn't a good idea).

NOW, Bravewords.com ALSO has this date as well as many others on it. :lol: So for those of you that see this Jaxx date and are planning on going, please support Odin's Court (and the local prog scene in general) and get your tickets from us. Not only will you be helping us out, you will also be saving a minimum of $4 per ticket over the TB charges. Sounds like a winning combination!

You may either PM me, email me or Matt, or use the link provided on our website: http://www.odinscourtband.com/shows.html. Now, I understand that this show is still unconfirmed by the band, but I can't let the entire world announce it without letting people know we are on it!

I look forward to seeing you there! Thanks in advance for your support.

Sweet! On the same bill with one of your (and mine) favorite bands. I'd support the show if I lived over there...I've already got my tickets to both the Anaheim and Sunset HOB shows!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Can't make it to any of the California shows since I'll be in Europe then, but since I get back in early August perhaps I can make a slight detour and go to the Springfield and/or Worcester show.