something wild

Something Wild has a more raw sound to it...it's still melodic and not crappy like AYDY and it's better than hatecrew deathroll. definitely buy the album. you'll like it after one or 2 listens.

Dehumanizer_06 said:
^Ahh thats cool. Im just glad your not one of them guys whos favorite band is COB but the only album youve ever heard is AYDY. Im not judging you or nothing by the way.:)

hahaha, that's right, i'm not a guy....and yes, i do think that their last two albums have been off track. Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper have been their best work yet. i just hope that Alexi can resume to write the way he did on those two albums.....:headbang:

^ i completely agree. FTR and Hatebreeder are melodic metal albums. i hope i can one day write in that style. but most likely i'll throw some punk rock in there somewhere ;)

Mystique1721 said:
hahaha, that's right, i'm not a guy....and yes, i do think that their last two albums have been off track. Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper have been their best work yet. i just hope that Alexi can resume to write the way he did on those two albums.....:headbang:
My bad I wasnt looking at your avatar when I posted:loco: