Songs you wanted to hear, but weren't played...

Paradox- an entire set :lol:(sorry, still VERY bummed about the break-up):cry:

Ditto..... I was really looking forward to some thrash at PPUSA.

I really also wanted to hear a couple more songs from Accept off of the new album. The title track, "Blood of the Nations" would have been awesome....... though the set was absolutely epic as it was.

Bryant

All the stuff Seventh Wonder didn't have time to play
Hammerfall "Always Will Be"...yes total cheese, but still love it :oops:

Oh and all in my group agree that ANYBODY should have at least played one Dio and one Maiden song... that would have brought the house down!

We Ride, I mean come on guys, that is a crowd pleasing song if ever there was one - AND being in English helps. Although the "mumble along" trick does work it is kinda nice to know you are in the same ballpark as the actual lyrics.

Noctournal Rites - "Fools Never Die," "Still Alive," "Not Like You"

Tarot - "Love's Not Made For My Kind," "Rose On the Grave," "Do You Wanna Live Forever," "Live Hard Die Hard"

HammerFall - "Unforgiving Blade"

Ross The Boss - "Kings of Metal," "Wheels of Fire," "Carry On," "Black Wind, Fire and Steel," "Sign of the Hammer," "All Men Play On 10," "Metal Daze"

The ones that I wanted were mentioned:

Seventh Wonder - Paradise. I yelled it at the special show, and their guitarist played just a few notes from the opening riff. So sad they couldn't play it.
Nocturnal Rites - Avalon. They were fucking awesome, but God-damn, this song is just anthemic, and I would think essential to their live set. Damn. One day. Maybe.
Hammerfall - Way of the Warrior/Templars of Steel/Legend Reborn/Keep the Flame Burning. Renegade is actually my favorite album by them. I'd love to have heard more than just one track from it.

Nocturnal Rites - Avalon
Seventh Wonder - Paradise
(I was yelling for both of these songs)
Tarot - Love's Not Made For My Kind
Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings
Kamelot - Shadow of Uther & Wings of Despair
Oceans of Sadness - Them Bones (awesome cover)
Vangough - more stuff from Game On

Leaves' Eyes - "Misseri (Turn Green Meadows into Grey)" and "Farewell Proud Men"
Oceans of Sadness - "Self-Fulfilling Prophesy"
Kamelot - "The Fourth Legacy"

We Ride, I mean come on guys, that is a crowd pleasing song if ever there was one - AND being in English helps. Although the "mumble along" trick does work it is kinda nice to know you are in the same ballpark as the actual lyrics.

Concur.

[Tarot, "HyRule"]
They didn't play the greatest anthem to The Legend of Zelda???

Veevee tee eff

Damnit. Now I'm gonna have THAT song in my head all day. Thanks for nuttin'! :)

Never have been bothered by a band playing or not playing a particular song or songs. If I like the band, I'm fine with whatever they decide to put in their set list. I may ask them at the gig to play a song, but it's really no big buzz to me if they don't.