SOULBINDER Welcomes Drummer KEITH LEONARD!

Tarathur

Queen of the ’Ryche
Sep 20, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
Happy new year all!

As some of you know, in addition to my work with Krone, last summer I formed a band with Mike Miller (guitar, ex-Winter's Bane, ex-Souldevice) and Drew Bolton (bass, ex-Dionysos); a.k.a. Soulbinder. Though we've been fairly engrossed in songwriting for the past several months, we have also been engrossed in the quest for a second guitarist/keyboardist and a drummer. I'm very happy to announce that one of those quests has come to a successful end.

Soulbinder kicks off the new year by welcoming long-time friend Keith Leonard (drums, ex-Orbital Motion) to the lineup. This is very exciting news, as Keith introduces a dynamic, progressive rock drumming style into a songwriting formula we've developed that blends symphonic and soulful elements with melodic power metal. We're all delighted to have Keith on board and positively energized about the new team!

To keep up-to-date with the goings on of Soulbinder, you can visit us at: http://www.myspace.com/soulbinderband.

-j

Nice!!! It reminds me of a mixture of Deep Purple, After Forever and Dendura. The vocals particularly remind me of Floor Jansen.

Even though these are just demos, the rhythms still feel really thunderous. I'm digging this! Can't wait to hear the final versions or for that matter, whatever you've got coming next! :headbang:

Thanks, Bobbie! Will pass your compliments onto my mates.

Speaking of Deep Purple.. I've got something fun to share with you. Will shoot you an .mp3. ;)

-j